DUBLIN, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
Propylene 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about Propylene market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for Propylene. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of Propylene
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing Propylene capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on Propylene producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of Propylene in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Propylene market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of Propylene market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the Propylene market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into Propylene market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed Propylene market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: PROPYLENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. PROPYLENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. PROPYLENE WORLD MARKET
4. PROPYLENE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
5. PROPYLENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE PROPYLENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hd7kk3/propylene_2014
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets