"It's an honor to be appointed to the NICE Electronic and Print Content Framework Agreement," said Kevin Sayar, Senior Vice President and General Manager, ProQuest Books, "and to support the needs of healthcare providers and researchers with fast, efficient access to the titles that matter to their work."
In addition to providing an expansive list of titles, OASIS benefits users with:
- Flexible ordering workflows that support book selection plans, firm orders, standing orders, demand-driven acquisition and EDI ordering
- Convenient integration into a library's existing workflow via customizable fields for local data, free MARC downloads and convenient collection management tools like duplication control
- Integration with multiple library management systems including an order data API with Alma
- Top metadata from the Comprehensive Title Metadata Foundation, one of the most comprehensive bibliographic-knowledge bases in the industry
- Customizable shelf-ready and cataloging services
About the NICE Electronic and Print Content Framework Agreement
Eligible purchasers can access all details about how to buy electronic and print content from the NICE, buy books, journals and databases at http://www.nice.org.uk/about/nice-communities/library-and-knowledge-services-staff/buy-books-journals-and-databases
About ProQuest (http://www.proquest.com)
ProQuest connects people with vetted, reliable information. Key to serious research, the company's products are a gateway to the world's knowledge including dissertations, governmental and cultural archives, news, historical collections, and eBooks. ProQuest technologies serve users across the critical points in research, helping them discover, access, share, create, and manage information.
The company's cloud-based technologies offer flexible solutions for librarians, students and researchers through the ProQuest®, Alexander Street™, Bowker®, Dialog®, Ex Libris® and SIPX® businesses – and notable research tools such as the RefWorks® citation and reference management platform, the Pivot® research development tool and the Ebook Central®, ebrary®, EBL™ and MyiLibrary® ebook platforms. The company is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with offices around the world.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120620/DE27948LOGO-a
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/proquest-selected-as-nice-framework-content-provider-for-the-nhs-300371036.html