ProSight's pest control customers will have access to leading-edge options including additional coverages and exclusive products, services and special offerings:
- Client loss of income coverage—Protection in the event that a client's business becomes uninhabitable due to pest infestation. Any income lost during days the property cannot be used to operate business is included.
- Professional liability coverage—E&O coverage to help safeguard against a situation where employees make a mistake and overlook an infestation or issue during inspection.
- Electronic Data Liability—Covers loss of electronic data whether or not there is tangible property damage, including unintentional damage to underground cabling or accidental water damage to electronics.
- Data Compromise Coverage —Designed to help manage fall out, comply with legal notifications and handle PR in the wake of a breach.
- Chemical exposure coverage—Protection when someone becomes sick or is harmed from pollution caused by chemicals sprayed.
"With more than 5,000 active accounts, Program Brokerage Corporation is one of the largest providers of insurance products and services to the pest control industry nationwide; it's a title we've held proudly since 1934 and makes us an ideal partner for ProSight to launch such a program," added Scott Bell, senior vice president of programs for Program Brokerage Corporation. "Between our industry acumen and ProSight's continued pursuit of insurance innovation, we're undoubtedly positioned for success—delivering a new pest control program that is sure to be a game-changer for full-time structural pest control operators."
To learn more about ProSight's pest control offering, please visit www.prosightspecialty.com/pestcontrol.
About ProSight Specialty Insurance
ProSight Specialty Insurance was founded by industry veteran CEO Joe Beneducci, with the explicit purpose of introducing innovation to the commercial property and casualty insurance market. ProSight designs solutions that help solve customers' problems, so each solution is targeted to enhance customers' operating performance. ProSight focuses on select niche industries, deploying differentiated underwriting and claims expertise, and then works exclusively with specialized distributors to deliver value. ProSight is fueled by a cultural desire to succeed at uncommon challenges, making the business performance of its customers a top priority. The underwriting members of the ProSight Specialty Insurance (ProSight) group of companies are rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best. ProSight also operates Syndicate 1110 at Lloyd's of London, which is rated "A+" (Strong) by Standard & Poor's. Based in Morristown, NJ, ProSight has regional offices in Los Angeles, CA, Santa Rosa, CA, New York, NY, and London, England. More information about ProSight and its member insurers can be found at www.prosightspecialty.com. Follow us @ProSightCorp and ProSight Specialty Insurance.
About Program Brokerage Corporation
Headquartered in New York, Program Brokerage Corporation (PBC) is a leading wholesale operation known for their wide range of offerings including niche programs, general wholesale, professional liability and environmental capabilities, which have helped it become one of the nation's largest MGAs. For more information, visit www.programbrokerage.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150422/200831LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prosight-selects-program-brokerage-corporation-to-launch-pest-control-program-300327738.html
SOURCE ProSight Specialty Insurance