SHERMAN OAKS, Calif., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prospect Mortgage, LLC ("Prospect" or the "Company") has launched a customized Union Benefits Program that provides labor union members and their families assistance toward achieving and sustaining home homeownership. Trade unions play a vital role in the lives of more than 15 million Americans and this new benefit program is designed to meet their members' unique needs.
"We are excited to offer these value-added benefits to working families in the Chicagoland area," said Jody Anderson, Strategic Union Benefits Manager of Prospect Mortgage. "We know what an important role homeownership plays in family finances, and this program provides something extra for union members."
Prospect Mortgage's newly released Union Benefits Program includes:
- Exclusive 'Cash Back' benefits of up to $750.00
- Tailored first-time homebuyer programs for union members
- Renovation home loans for existing properties in need of repairs or upgrades
- FHA and VA Loans with little or no down payment
- A wide range of refinance programs at today's low rates
- A union-dedicated sales team with more 50 years of union experience
- Eligibility for all unions members and their immediate family members
"Prospect Mortgage has made a commitment to the working families of Chicago," said Mary Bane, Divisional President of Prospect Mortgage. "Our unique mix of mortgage products, including home renovation loans, supports our overall objective with this Benefits Program of helping union members achieve their homeownership and financial goals."
Information about the Prospect's Union Benefit Program can be found at www.prospectmortgagedirect.com/UnionBenefits.
Prospect Mortgage is a top-10 national home purchase lender offering a full range of quality home loans, including FHA and VA, conventional, jumbo, renovation, and more. For more information about Prospect Mortgage, visit www.MyProspectMortgage.com. Visit Prospect on Twitter at www.twitter.com/myprospectmtg and follow the company on Facebook at www.facebook.com/prospectmtg.
SOURCE Prospect Mortgage, LLC