NEW YORK, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Protein Kinase C Theta Type - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 22.214.171.124) - Protein kinase C theta (PKC-?) is an enzyme encoded by the PRKCQ gene. It mediates non-redundant functions in T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling, including T-cells activation, proliferation, differentiation and survival, by mediating activation of multiple transcription factors such as NF-kappa-B, JUN, NFATC1 and NFATC2. In TCR-CD3/CD28-co-stimulated T-cells, is required for the activation of NF-kappa-B and JUN. It plays an indirect role in activation of the non-canonical NF-kappa-B (NFKB2) pathway. It mediate inhibitory effects of free fatty acids on insulin signaling by phosphorylating IRS1 which in turn blocks IRS1 tyrosine phosphorylation and downstream activation of the PI3K/AKT pathway. The molecules developed by companies in Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Immunology, Infectious Disease, Oncology, Metabolic Disorders and Undisclosed which include indications Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Autoimmune Disorders, Ewing Sarcoma, Heart Transplant Rejection, Inflammation, Insulin Resistance, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Kidney Transplant Rejection, Obesity, Prostate Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Type 2 Diabetes and Unspecified.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 188.8.131.52)
- The report reviews Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 184.108.40.206)targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 220.127.116.11)targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 126.96.36.199)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Protein Kinase C Theta Type (nPKC Theta or PRKCQ or EC 188.8.131.52)development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04929279/Protein-Kinase-C-Theta-Type-nPKC-Theta-or-PRKCQ-or-EC-271113-Pipeline-Review-H1.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/protein-kinase-c-theta-type-npkc-theta-or-prkcq-or-ec-271113---pipeline-review-h1-2017-300470273.html