New Managing Directors
- Scott Bolderson, based in London, has been a leader in the firm's technology consulting practice over the last 12 years. He specializes in advising global financial services organizations on significant operational risk issues, including managing unstructured data, implementing data analytics solutions for trader supervision in capital markets and developing global technology risk frameworks and operating models. Bolderson holds a master of engineering degree in computing from Imperial College, London.
- Toni Lastella, based in New York City, has more than 14 years of experience in technology consulting, specializing in SAP-related projects, and helping clients to manage their ERP-associated risks including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, and the deployment of GRC solutions. Lastella holds a master of science degree from the McCallum Graduate School of Business and a bachelor of science degree from Bentley University. She is a Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, an SAP Certified Associate, and a member of the Information System Audit and Controls Association.
- Daniel Hansen, based in San Francisco, has 16 years of experience in technology process and risk management with a focus on information security, disaster recovery, business continuity and IT audit. Hansen holds a bachelor of science degree in management information systems from Brigham Young University. He is a Certified Information Systems Auditor, Payment Card Industry Quality Security Assessor and Certified Business Continuity Professional.
- Thomas Lemon, based in London, is a technology risk and cyber security expert with 16 years of experience in helping large international clients solve global, complex problems. He also leads Protiviti's financial services industry program in the U.K. Lemon holds a master of mathematics degree from the University of Bath, U.K. Lemon is a Certified Information Systems Auditor and a Certified Project Management Professional.
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Ana Amato, based in Atlanta, has more than 15 years of experience in providing internal audit and financial advisory services to a wide range of clients. She is a subject-matter expert in internal audit co-sourcing and full out-sourcing, SOX compliance and enterprise risk management. Amato holds an MBA degree from the Goizueta Business School, Emory University, and a bachelor's degree in finance from Louisiana State University. She is a Certified Internal Auditor and holds the Certification in Risk Management and Assurance.
- Charles Dong, who has transferred back to Protiviti's New York City office after working for two years in the firm's Shanghai office, has 13 years of experience in providing internal audit, SOX compliance, public company transformation and financial advisory services to both public and private companies. Dong holds a master's degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from the NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development, and a bachelor's degree in accounting from Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and is an Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering specialist.
- Ricci Franklin, based in Los Angeles, has more than 18 years of experience within the banking and real estate sectors, focusing on internal audit, SOX compliance, enterprise risk management (ERM) and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance. Franklin holds a bachelor of science degree in accounting from California Lutheran University.
- Aritoshi Fujisawa, based in Tokyo, has 19 years of experience in internal audit and financial advisory with clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on accounting process enhancement, internal control improvement (including U.S.-SOX and J-SOX), and IPO support. Fujisawa is a Certified Public Accountant, Japan.
- Edna Lopez, based in Houston, has more than 20 years of consulting and audit experience working primarily with clients in the energy industry on all phases of internal audit. Lopez holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Houston and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Christina Mai, based in Shenzhen, China, has 14 years of internal audit experience, specializing in advising Chinese companies on issues associated with managing cross-border investments and on corporate governance requirements for pre-IPO companies and listed companies of the Hong Kong capital market. Mai is a Certified Internal Auditor and holds the Certification in Risk Management and Assurance and in Control Self-Assessment.
- Matthew Mueller, based in New York, has more than 12 years of experience in IT internal audit, advising clients primarily in the financial services industry. Mueller holds a bachelor of business administration degree in management information systems from Erivan K. Haub School of Business, Saint Joseph's University. He is a Certified Information Systems Auditor and a Certified Project Management Professional.
- Nick McKeehan, based in Chicago, has more than 16 years of consulting, internal audit and financial controls experience spanning a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail, wholesale, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, not-for-profit and financial services. McKeehan holds a bachelor of science degree in commerce (accounting) from DePaul University. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Internal Auditor and a Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- Brennan Warren, based in Chicago, has more than 17 years of experience in IT and business process audit experience working with organizations primarily in the insurance sector. Warren holds a bachelor of science degree in accountancy from Miami University. He is a Certified Information Systems Auditor and Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control.
Risk and Compliance
- Matthew Perconte, based in New York, has more than 9 years of experience in enterprise risk management (ERM), specializing in operational risk, regulatory compliance, risk governance, process remediation and redesign, data analytics, management reporting and technology design and implementation. Perconte holds an MBA degree from Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Business Performance Improvement
- Andrea Spinelli, based in Boston, has more than 21 years of experience in business performance improvement, specializing in finance optimization solutions including process design, re-engineering, shared services and managed business services. Spinelli holds an MBA degree from J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, and a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Fordham University. She is a Certified Public Accountant.
Data Management and Advanced Analytics
- Brian Jordan, based in Boston, has more than 18 years of experience in the business intelligence and analytics space with roles spanning consulting, technical sales, management and operations. Jordan holds a bachelor of science degree in finance and operations management from the Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
Member Firm Promotions
Two of Protiviti's Member Firms have also promoted consulting professionals to the position of managing director:
- Roger Bracho, based in Caracas, Venezuela, advises clients on business performance improvement, including quality management systems, environmental audit, labor and occupational health and safety compliance to clients in the manufacturing, financial services, energy, oil and gas, telecommunications and construction industries. Bracho holds a master of science degree in project management and management from Caribbean International University, and a law degree specializing in tax law from the Central University of Venezuela.
- Luis Cabrera, based in Mexico City, has more than 20 years of experience in technology consulting. He specializes in helping clients with ERP (enterprise resource planning) and GRC (governance, risk and compliance) implementations, IT internal audit services, software selection and revenue assurance. Cabrera holds a bachelor's degree in applied mathematics and computing from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through its network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit.
Protiviti has served more than 60 percent of Fortune 1000® and 35 percent of Fortune Global 500® companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/protiviti-promotes-sixteen-leaders-to-managing-director-positions-300404874.html