Proven Email Marketing Strategies from Marketers and Industry Leaders on Tap For Email Summit 2013 The world's largest vendor-neutral, research-based conference for marketing professionals announces keynote speakers: authors Jay Baer & Matt Bailey, and MECLABS Managing Director Dr. Flint McGlaughlin
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hundreds of marketers from around the world are gathering for the tenth annual Email Summit set for Feb. 19-22 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. At the Summit, MarketingSherpa will release its latest research on email marketing for 2013, including all-new case studies, quick win clinic, industry perspective sessions, one-to-one consultation clinics, certification workshops and more. Additionally, Sherpa has announced the keynote speakers for this year's event:
- Jay Baer, President, Convince & Convert, and author of The Now Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social. Baer was named one of America's top three social media consultants by Fast Company, and has helped leading brands craft and implement winning social strategies. All attendees will receive a copy of Jay's book The Now Revolution. http://www.convinceandconvert.com/
- Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, Managing Director, MECLABS. His work has won multiple awards and he has been quoted in more than 13,000 media sources. He frequently teaches email testing, value proposition, messaging and marketing optimization. His organization has partnered with key market leaders including The New York Times, Microsoft Corporation and Reuters Group. http://www.meclabs.com
- Matt Bailey is the founder and president of SiteLogic Marketing and author of Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day. With more than 15 years in the Web-marketing industry, Bailey excels in combining his marketing experience with programming know-how to help companies create comprehensive strategies that improve Web presence and conversions. http://www.sitelogicmarketing.com/
"We carefully selected these keynotes because the knowledge they'll impart is aligned with our goals: giving marketers the best insight into what's working right now in email marketing -- practical, new tactics, knowledge and expertise to rapidly help them achieve better results and advance their career," says Todd W. Lebo, MarketingSherpa's Senior Director of Content & Business Development. "We want to give marketers a single event to learn the best ideas that the brightest people are using to drive results and revenue through email."
Taught by proven experts and in-the-trenches marketers, intermediate and advanced strategy tracks will ensure attendees learn to leverage social media, improve email performance, enhance value proposition, grow email lists, engage prospects, improve email deliverability, integrate mobile marketing, optimize emails, use automation and personalization, stretch resources and much more.
Four power-packed days of practical hands-on training include:
- Live-testing and quick-win clinic. Participate in a live email test at the Summit, including treatment design, test launch, results tracking, and data analysis to learn how to use testing to drive more revenue. Bring your email campaign to a Quick-Win Clinic session and work with industry experts and your marketing peers to optimize your campaign.
- Intermediate and advanced tracks. Choose from multiple sessions on automation, testing, conversion, personalization, list management and more that are designed to meet you where you're at on the learning curve.
- New industry perspective and roundtable sessions. Dive deeper into topics such as mobile marketing, content creation, social media, automation, design, copywriting, behavioral targeting, deliverability, and more. Join peers in roundtable discussions about critical email topics.
- All-new case studies, speakers and panel discussions. Peers and mentors will present more than 20 new case studies that will cover email trends, war stories and lessons learned. Past speakers include marketers from Microsoft, Marriott, Copyblogger, Eloqua, ExactTarget, and Cisco Systems.
MarketingSherpa's Email Summit 2013 set for February 19-22 in Las Vegas. To view a complete agenda and to register go to: MarketingSherpa Email Summit 2013.
About MarketingSherpa (follow us @marketingsherpa or visit http://www.marketingsherpa.com)
MarketingSherpa publishes case studies, benchmark reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and eight content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.
About MECLABS (follow us @meclabs or visit http://www.meclabs.com)
A science lab with a consultancy, MECLABS conducts rigorous experiments in the new science of optimization and applies discoveries to help businesses optimize sales and marketing financial performance. More than a decade of work spans 1,300-plus experiments including 1 billion emails and 10,000 landing pages. MECLABS has two primary research groups: MarketingExperiments conducts experiments to optimize the sales and marketing process, and MarketingSherpa conducts and publishes exclusive case studies, surveys, and data analysis which reveal what works in marketing. MECLABS has six applied research groups: Strategy, Leads, Conversion, Agency, Technology and Training. For more information, visit meclabs.com or call 1-800-517-5531