Psychic Who Predicted U.S. Mass Shootings Shares Predictions for 2013
Next-year insights span such diverse categories as politics, fashion, and health
PHOENIX, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Can Blair Robertson see into the future? His successful forecasts of coming events seem to prove he can.
His past predictions include the Japanese 8.9 earthquake and tsunami, Whitney Houston's death, sinking of the Costa Concordia, the train fire in India, William and Kate's pregnancy, accurately predicting the Oscars, and more.
"I call it 'time projected empathy,' where I imagine myself reading the headlines in the future," says Robertson. "I remember the future."
2013 is looking to be an eventful year, according to Robertson, who has put together his annual predictions.
Blair Robertson Predictions 2013
- I predict a boxer will be killed in the ring (or die shortly thereafter) within the year.
- I predict a famous boxing legend will pass this year.
- I predict that Rihanna and Chris Brown will get engaged.
- I predict it will be revealed Vice President Joe Biden has been under medical care for senile dementia. I predicted his ailment back in 2012.
- 2013 will see the passing of a number of former world heads of state as well as their spouses.
- Japan and China tensions will greatly escalate in the spring.
- Watch for news of a propane tank explosion on the east coast of the US that destroys a "complex."
- I predict another very large earthquake for Japan and subsequent tsunami within 60 days. I pray I am wrong.
- I predict fewer tornadoes for the USA, but those that do hit will be much more devastating in their power. A possible large one for western Ontario in late April.
- I predict generally bad weather for the southeast and a hurricane that makes landfall in Florida this fall.
- I predict unusual levels of volcanic activity around the Pacific Rim, particularly mid 2013.
- Watch for news of mine disaster in China within 3 months. Many deaths.
- Fashion tragedy: I predict the return of mesh shirts for men.
- Worldwide, I predict we will see more mysterious mass bird deaths and tens of thousands of fish washing up on shore throughout the year. Conspiracy theories will abound.
- I predict a breast cancer breakthrough.
- I predict there will be an unusual amount of people reporting that their diabetes has disappeared. I don't know if this is a "breakthrough," but it will puzzle the medical profession.
- I'm seeing an animal removed from the endangered species list this year. I hope it is for a positive reason.
- I'm seeing a massive space collision or accident affecting satellites and communications.
- I predict the next doomsday "fad" will be Solar Flares.
- I predict that the world will not end in 2013. I stake my professional reputation on that. If wrong, I will stop issuing predictions.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Blair Robertson