CANNES, France, June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Publicis Health, the largest health-oriented agency group in the world, was recognized with 11 Cannes Lions at the 2016 Lions Health Festival this weekend. The group was honored with three silver and six bronze awards across two agencies for work that inspired life-changing behavior. Publicis Health came in second for Network of the Year and Langland came in second for Agency of the Year.
"Pushing the boundaries of creativity while driving meaningful change in patients' lives is our passion, and we are thrilled to see this passion recognized at Cannes Lions Health," said Publicis Health CEO Nick Colucci. "The talented creative people behind these exceptional campaigns are what make Publicis Health a network unlike any other. This recognition proves that our group—committed to business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—is built to deliver purposeful work to our clients."
Publicis Health agencies' winning work includes:
- Healthcare at Home—Silver Lion for Pharma Communication to Healthcare Professionals, Business-to-Business, Film: Cinema, TV and Digital Film Content
- Healthcare at Home—Silver Lion for Pharma Communication to Healthcare Professionals, Business-to-Business, Integrated Campaign
- Healthcare at Home—Bronze Lion for Pharma Communication to Healthcare Professionals, Business-to-Business, Film Craft: Direction
- Gaucher: Dragon for Shire USA—Bronze Lion for Pharma Campaign for Communication to Non-healthcare Professionals, Pharma, Vaccines and Biotech—Branded Communication, Print and Poster Craft: Art Direction
- Gaucher: Volcano for Shire USA—Bronze Lion for Pharma Campaign for Communication to Non-healthcare Professionals, Pharma, Vaccines and Biotech—Branded Communication, Print and Poster Craft: Art Direction
- Gaucher: Wasp for Shire USA—Bronze Lion for Pharma Campaign for Communication to Non-healthcare Professionals, Pharma, Vaccines and Biotech—Branded Communication, Print and Poster Craft: Art Direction
- Gaucher: Wasp for Shire USA—Bronze Lion for Pharma Communication to Non-healthcare Professionals, Pharma, Vaccines and Biotech—Branded Communication, Print and Poster Craft: Illustration
Publicis Life Brands Resolute
- Slam Poetry—Daniel for Novartis—Silver Lion for Pharma Communication to Healthcare Professionals, Pharma, Vaccines and Biotech—Unbranded Communication, Film Craft: Script
- Slam Poetry—Daniel for Novartis—Bronze Lion for Pharma Communication to Healthcare Professionals, Education and Awareness, Film Craft: Script
Alexandra von Plato, Group President at Publicis Health, served as President of the Pharma Lions jury. Von Plato commented, "I'm so proud of the bravery that our teams displayed in the work that was shortlisted and won at Cannes, and I know the work of our Cannes winners will inspire our network and clients to reach further and push harder."
Now in its third year, Lions Health recognizes life-changing creativity in two categories: Health & Wellness and Pharma. Health & Wellness Lions celebrate consumer product communications, such as over-the-counter medicines, applications or devices. The Pharma Lions are for communications aimed at healthcare professionals, including prescription drugs, vaccines and biotechnology. A record-breaking 2,605 award entries were received across the Pharma and Health & Wellness categories this year.
For full coverage of Cannes Lions Health, visit www.lions-health.com.
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health is dedicated to creating experiences that compel action, change lives, and amplify business outcomes. With more than 6,000 employees, Publicis Health manages 15 agency brands through 60 offices located in 10 countries. Publicis Health's brands are Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Digitas Health LifeBrands, Publicis Life Brands, Razorfish Health, Heartbeat Ideas, Discovery, in-sync Customer Insights, Publicis Health Media, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Maxcess, Verilogue, Langland, PDI, Real Science Communications, and Tardis Medical Consultancy.
Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
Cannes Lions, The International Festival of Creativity, has been the home of great ideas since 1954. Over 62 years, it's grown into an eight-day programme of inspiration, celebration, learning and networking, driven by the belief that creativity is a force for business, for change and for good. With more than 15,000 delegates from nearly 100 countries now attending the Festival each year, it's a global meeting place where branded communications professionals can connect, share and discover. The world's most coveted creative accolades, The Lions, are judged and presented at the Festival. More than 40,000 submissions across 23 categories are rigorously assessed by respected industry representatives, exhibited onsite and then awarded during a number of ceremonies. During the Festival week, selected programme content and awards are also channelled into 3 specialist events—Lions Health, Lions Innovation and Lions Entertainment—catering to industry sectors.
Lions Health is a global annual awards for creative excellence in pharma and healthcare & wellness communications, judged by international industry professionals. The awards form part of a two-day Festival of content, learning and debate that will explore the essential and unique issues relating to the world of healthcare communications, present exhibitions and screenings of the work being judged, and offer unrivalled networking opportunities.
Lions Health is organised by Lions festivals. www.canneslions.com/lions_health/
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Lions Health, Lions Innovation, Lions Entertainment and eurobest, as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, and the Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards. www.lionsfestivals.com
Lions Festivals is powered by Ascential.
Alexandra Peterson, Makovsky
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/publicis-health-wins-11-cannes-lions-at-lions-health-festival-300286956.html
SOURCE Publicis Health