PURE Introduces Comprehensive Auto Insurance Option to Massachusetts Drivers
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE), the policyholder-owned property/casualty insurer that exclusively caters to responsible high net worth individuals and families, has announced that it will begin offering automobile insurance to its membership in Massachusetts. PURE began insuring fine homes, jewelry and art collections, excess liability and watercraft in the Commonwealth in 2011. The company's focus on alignment, coupled with careful selection of members and proactive risk management, has enabled it to deliver generous coverage and an exceptional member experience at highly competitive rates.
An Exceptional Member Experience
PURE Member Advocates® offer concierge-level services to help members save time and eliminate hassles associated with reducing risk and resolving claims. Members with PURE automobile coverage can rely on their Member Advocate to help locate replacement or rental vehicles, find a specialized mechanic, and coordinate repairs following a loss.
PURE members benefit from the ability to insure various vehicle types (regular use vehicles, motorcycles, antique cars, and more) on a single policy, as well as the convenience of an account bill and single renewal date for all of their policies. What's more, in the event of a loss that damages both a home and automobile – for example, one resulting from a major weather event – members benefit from the response of a single claims adjuster. This can often eliminate hassles and make the claims process quicker.
Insurance Coverage Designed for High Net Worth Families
PURE's policies were designed expressly for the unique needs of successful families with significant assets to protect. "Many of our clients have found superior claims response and greater overall value in the homeowners insurance offerings of specialist carriers like PURE," said Jeff Grosser, Vice President/Partner of Rodman Insurance Agency in Needham. "We're thrilled to be able to offer them a specialist solution for their automobile needs as well."
PURE's automobile coverage includes:
- Agreed Value Coverage. Members can work with PURE to determine the amount they will be paid in the event of a total loss. That amount remains fixed throughout the one year policy term, without deduction for depreciation. In the event of a total loss to a vehicle, PURE will pay the amount stated on the policy, with no application of deductible.
- Lease-Gap Coverage. If the agreed value settlement falls short of covering a member's existing loan or lease obligations, PURE's policy is designed to cover the difference.
- Coverage for Original Replacement Parts. In the event of a loss, PURE provides coverage for use of original manufacturers' parts. PURE will pay the full cost of replacement without deduction for "wear and tear"
- Extended Transportation Expense Coverage. Following a covered loss, PURE offers up to $5,000 to help members rent a car of like kind and quality to their original vehicle. There is no "per-day limit" on this coverage, and these funds can be applied to hotel accommodations, meals and additional travel expenses if the covered vehicle is disabled more than 50 miles from home.
- Accident Forgiveness. Drivers with a "clean driving record" do not need to worry, as the first claim with PURE under the policy will have no impact on renewal rates.
- Generous Discounts. For the car that is left on Nantucket (or any seasonal residence) during the off-season, there is a generous credit to reflect the lack of usage, typically resulting in rates that are roughly X% lower than regularly driven vehicles. Additional credits are afforded for policies with more cars than drivers, a clean loss history, and PURE homeowners who bundle policies.
For promotional purposes, PURE refers to the members of the PURE Group of Insurance Companies. PURE Group is rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Insurance coverage is underwritten through Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange, a Florida-domiciled reciprocal insurance exchange and member of the PURE Group. PURE provides coverage for high-value homes, automobiles, jewelry, art, personal liability and watercraft to more than 20,000 successful families in 41 markets across the U.S. and is committed to helping its members (policyholders) reduce the price of insurance today while controlling their long-term cost of risk. In return for a fee, PURE Risk Management, LLC acts as Attorney-in-Fact for PURE. For more information or to find a local agent, visit pureinsurance.com.
SOURCE PURE Insurance