Puree Your Way: Infantino® Company Introduces Feeding Line
Endless possibilities for fresh, easy, homemade baby food
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The new Fresh Squeezed feeding line, a creative brainchild of Infantino®, allows busy parents to create fresh, delicious, and personalized baby foods in an instant for easy meals at home or on the go. The star of the system is Infantino's uniquely designed Squeeze Station and Squeeze pouches with twist cap, perfect for on the go.
"Moms are changing the way they're feeding their children, making more foods for little ones and even toddlers and beyond," says Gail Smith , director of marketing, Infantino. "The new system lets mom create natural and delicious baby food in a few easy steps then go anywhere. Best of all the system offers parents the flexibility and value to cook up their own purees."
The Fresh Squeezed system is a one-stop-unit that presses your delicious, homemade baby food into easy-to-store and ready-to-serve pouches. The Squeeze Station quickly fills three Squeeze Pouches™ at a time with parents' signature purees. Filled pouches can be enjoyed right away, stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours or in the freezer for up to two months. To help ensure freshness, pouches may be labeled with date and content information. The feeding line is dishwasher safe and BPA, PVC and phthalate free.
"Now moms can create fresh, personalized baby foods in a snap and take them anywhere," says Smith. "Our new Fresh Squeezed Feeding Line has everything mom needs to mix, mash and craft delicious creations, then put them right in go-anywhere, eat-anywhere, easy-to-store squeeze pouches. It's all about natural, delicious and fresh baby food – in a few easy steps."
The Fresh Squeezed Feeding Line offers additional products to help mom in feeding her little one homemade food:
- Peppy Puree – Blends soft fruits and steamed veggies easily.
- Steam and Smush – Includes a steam and strain for veggies and fruit, bowl with pour tip and handle and a vented lid and hand masher to smush soft fruits and veggies easily.
- 50-pack Squeeze Pouches™ - Plenty of pouches for mom to create her own purees for baby.
- Keeper Squeeze Pouch – Offers an additional way to fill and go in an easy-to-clean, soft silicone container.
- Fridge & Freezer Sleeve – Holds up to 12 Squeeze Pouches™ to keep food organized and easily accessible.
- Stay Cool – Stylish bag has compartments for two bottles and four Squeeze Pouches™, a mesh pocket, ice pack pocket and extra pockets for accessories such as mobile phones and diapers.
- Mighty Mill – For twisting and mashing food while out on the town, this is small enough to fit in a diaper bag. It has a travel band that secures the lid for easy traveling.
Additional items may be purchased "a la carte":
- Lil' Smush Bowl
- Add On Funnel
- Food Press
- Lil' Smush
- Couple a Spoons™
The exciting new Fresh Squeezed® feeding line is available now at Babies"R"Us. Visit http://pitchengine.com/infantino/puree-your-way-infantino-company-introduces-feeding-line for more details.
About the Infantino® Brand:
A major player in the juvenile industry, Infantino's products aim to create special moments for both babies and mom. Started over 25 years ago with a not-so-corporate culture and a creative, hands-on approach to infant product development, Infantino has built a name in trust and value. Designed with love in California and using the best materials and standards available, Infantino' s products give babies what they need and mom what she wants. Part of the Step2® Company, Infantino is headquartered in San Diego, Calif. Visit www.infantino.com for more information.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.