NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- PURESAFE WATER SYSTEMS, INC. (OTCBB: PSWS), a manufacturer of a unique patented mobile and stationary water purification and filtration system, letter to Shareholders, January 2017.
TO OUR SHAREHOLDERS:
The year, 2016, was a year of significant progress for the company, in spite of the tremendous financial difficulties that we faced on a daily basis. We executed on several initiatives and continued to make great strides in delivering on the strategic initiatives that we have been working on for more than a year to improve our product and delivery of our technology in new and exciting business sectors. Overall, the company's competitive posture, future promise and foundation for growth are all stronger today than a year ago.
- We have rebranded our technology from the PureSafe First Response Water System (FRWS) to the PureSafe Water Purification Unit (WPU). This rebranding was significant as it positioned our technology as a viable product to penetrate multiple new target markets globally.
- We have redesigned and manufactured our Next Generation Water Purification Unit (WPU) which increased the WPU's efficiency, scalability, mobility, versatility and adaptable to an array of new target markets. We believe that the Next Generation WPU is poised to make a dramatic impact on any application that requires varying degrees of water purification.
- We have revamped our Leasing & Rental Programs with a higher level of flexibility to attract clients based on their immediate needs and timeframes.
- We have shifted our business model to penetrate multiple new target markets globally. This strategic initiative have identified clients, Earlier Adopters / Visionaries and collectively, we have analyzed the costs associated with their wastewater management requirements and offer an innovative way to cost effectively streamline their wastewater management practices.
- We have formalized a relationship with an equipment financing company to eliminate any objections in the initial purchase of our WPU.
As a result of these executed initiatives, we secured a rental opportunity with a highly visible industrial application; we closed a sale with our Next Generation WPU in the newly targeted Agribusiness market; we are forging a strategic relationship to penetrate the newly targeted Laundry Services market and our WPU is being considered to solve an array of water purification problems in Latin America.
The outlook for 2017 is good! With the success of the targeted markets that we have penetrated, we are building demand and have requests for several product demonstrations, which are scheduled for the first quarter of this year. Moreover, we believe that we can replicate this initial success as we penetrate additional new target markets. Despite the financial difficulties that we faced in 2016 we will, nonetheless, continue to meet each and every challenge with the same vigor, focus and relentless drive to ensure continue success. I truly couldn't be more excited and optimistic!
As always, thank you for your support,
Leslie J. Kessler
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
PureSafe Water Systems, Incorporated (OTCBB: PSWS), is a publicly held US company traded with a unique patented mobile and stationary water filtration system that was designed to be both an emergency response water filtration system, as well as, a permanent solution where drinkable water is not available for Government entities, companies and organizations. The self-contained and self-powered PureSafe System can be mobilized to a site and within 30 minutes will produce drinking quality water from flood waters, surface and fresh water, desalinating ocean and/or brackish waters. This mid-range, 30,000 gallon per day system has also found a huge application in known contaminated water sources where water clarity, water borne disease and high bacteria content exist, and where mobile, self-contained systems are applicable to bring clean water to the population wherever they are located. The system can dispense water in bulk, by container or in half liter plastic bags to suit the situation.
From time to time, information provided by the Company (including; but not limited to this release), statements made by its employees or information included in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission may contain "forward -looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created thereby. With respect to such forward-looking statements, the Company claims protection under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company's results may differ significantly from those stated in any forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, product demand, pricing, market acceptance, litigation, risks in product and technology development and other risk factors detailed from time to time in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission reports including, without limitation, its 2013 Form 10-K and Forms 10-Q. The Company does not undertake to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE PureSafe Water Systems, Inc.
For additional information, please contact:
PureSafe Water Systems, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/puresafe-water-systems-inc-2017-letter-to-shareholders-300393278.html
SOURCE PureSafe Water Systems, Inc.