NEW YORK, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Q1 2016 Long-term LNG Contracts Review - Qatargas Signs High Volume Supply Contract with Pakistan State Oil Company
A total of five long-term LNG contracts were signed in Q1 2016. Of these, Qatargas entered the biggest long-term contract of the quarter with the Pakistan State Oil Company Limited. It will allow Pakistan State Oil to import LNG from Qatargas II (Train 5) terminal in Qatar to the Port Qasim Floating I regasification terminal in Pakistan. ENN Group of China signed two LNG import contracts with Chevron and Origin Energy for import of LNG from Australia. Veresen Inc and JERA Co., Inc. also signed a contract to import LNG from the Jordan Cove terminal in the US to Japan.
- Details of long-term LNG contracts signed in Q1 2016 by country and company
- LNG contracted capacity and share by importing country for the quarter
- LNG contracted capacity and share by key seller and purchaser companies in Q1 2016
- Count of contracts and contracted capacity signed by key purchaser companies for the 2014 to 2016 period
Reasons to buy
- Obtain information available on long-term LNG contracts across the world for Q1 2016
- Identify countries and companies involved in signing of long-term LNG contracts for the quarter
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of long-term LNG contracts data
- Keep abreast of recent long-term LNG contracts signed across the world
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03820162-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/q1-2016-long-term-lng-contracts-review---qatargas-signs-high-volume-supply-contract-with-pakistan-state-oil-company-300265491.html