NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Q2 2016 Global Oil and Gas Discoveries Review - Discovery Success Continues in Pakistan
Globally, there were more than 30 oil and gas discoveries Q2 2016 and around 80 in both Q1 and Q2 2016. Among countries, Pakistan, US, and Norway lead globally in terms of discoveries in Q2 2016. Pakistan also had the highest discoveries in the first half of year, followed by Australia. Among regions, Asia leads in terms of the number of discoveries in Q2 2016, followed by Africa and Europe. Onshore and shallow water discoveries were relatively higher than deepwater or ultra-deepwater discoveries. Of all the discoveries in Q2 2016, majority of them were conventional oil and gas.
- Count of oil and gas discoveries by key countries in Q1 and Q2 2016
- Count of oil and gas discoveries by key operators in Q1 and Q2 2016
- Count of oil and gas discoveries by well terrain in Q1 and Q2 2016
- Count of oil and gas discoveries by resource type in Q1 and Q2 2016
- Select details about oil and gas discoveries in Q1 and Q2 2016
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain most up to date information available on oil and gas discoveries across the world
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong discoveries data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the oil and gas discoveries data
- Assess your competitor's oil and gas discoveries
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04212740-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.