NEW YORK, June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Demand for air conditioners in Qatar is increasing on account of extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing urbanization, and increasing number of residential and commercial projects. Further, government initiatives that ban sales and imports of inefficient air conditioners in the country have been fueling demand for energy efficient air conditioners over the last few years. Growth in the construction of commercial buildings, hotels, housing projects, especially in the east region comprising of Doha and Al Daayen, and central region encompassing regions of Umm Salal and east Al Rayyan are emanating the demand for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, anticipated growth in residential and commercial infrastructure developments in the coming years is expected to drive demand for air conditioners in Qatar through 2021.
According to "Qatar Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for air conditioners in Qatar is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2016 - 2021. Growth in demand for air conditioners can be attributed to large scale infrastructure development for upcoming FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar in 2022. On the basis of product type, market for air conditioners in Qatar is segmented into- split air conditioners, window air conditioners, chillers, VRFs and Others. Out of these product segments, split air conditioner accounted for the largest revenue share in Qatar air conditioners market in 2015. Dominance of split air conditioners segment can be attributed to increasing population, introduction of new technologies with higher energy efficiency, innovative designs and expanding middle class immigrant population. "Qatar Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in Qatar:
- Qatar Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Split, Window, VRF, Chillers and Others), By End Use Sector (Residential & Commercial)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Qatar air conditioners market
- To identify the customer preference towards air conditioners
- To help industry consultants, air conditioner manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air conditioner companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03914687-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-air-conditioners-market-by-product-type-split-window-vrf-chillers-and-others-by-end-use-sector-residential--commercial-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300288231.html