The market for air conditioners in Qatar is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2016-2021
Growth in demand for air conditioners can be attributed to large scale infrastructure development for upcoming FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar in 2022.
On the basis of product type, market for air conditioners in Qatar is segmented into- split air conditioners, window air conditioners, chillers, VRFs and Others. Out of these product segments, split air conditioner accounted for the largest revenue share in Qatar air conditioners market in 2015. Dominance of split air conditioners segment can be attributed to increasing population, introduction of new technologies with higher energy efficiency, innovative designs and expanding middle class immigrant population.
Demand for air conditioners in Qatar is increasing on account of extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing urbanization, and increasing number of residential and commercial projects. Further, government initiatives that ban sales and imports of inefficient air conditioners in the country have been fueling demand for energy efficient air conditioners over the last few years.
Growth in the construction of commercial buildings, hotels, housing projects, especially in the east region comprising of Doha and Al Daayen, and central region encompassing regions of Umm Salal and east Al Rayyan are emanating the demand for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, anticipated growth in residential and commercial infrastructure developments in the coming years is expected to drive demand for air conditioners in Qatar through 2021.
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Adoption of Solar Air Conditioning Technology
- Growing Scope of District Cooling Technology
- Rising Demand for Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
- Focus on reducing HCFC consumption
- Increasing Adoption of Air Purification Technology
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
5. Qatar Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. Qatar split Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7. Qatar Window Air Conditioners Market Outlook
8. Qatar VRF Air Conditioners Market Outlook
9. Qatar Chillers Conditioners Market Outlook
10. Qatar Other Air Conditioners Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Qatar Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Carrier Qatar W.L.L
- Daikin McQuay Middle East FZE
- Fujitsu General Limited
- Gree Electric Appliances, Inc.
- Haier Group
- Johnson Hitachi Ltd.
- LG Electronics
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- SKM Air Conditioning L.L.C
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/297dmv/qatar_air
Related Topics: Household Appliances, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
GCC Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, By Country (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-air-conditioners-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---fifa-world-cup-to-drive-demand---research-and-markets-300315328.html
SOURCE Research and Markets