The BACS market in Qatar is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016-2021
Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) constitutes the automatic centralized control of a building's lighting control solutions, security & access control, energy metering & monitoring systems, HVAC systems, etc. Backed by surging economy, increasing disposable income, growing number of infrastructure projects and rising government efforts to reduce carbon footprint in the country, the BACS market in Qatar is expected to register healthy growth rate over the next five years.
Widening energy deficit, fluctuating prices of conventional energy and growing security & environmental concerns are thrusting for an immediate need for efficient utilization of energy in Qatar. Moreover, demand for energy from commercial buildings is increasing rapidly in the country, and the same is anticipated to swell three times during 2015 - 2050.
Consequently, the need for optimizing energy consumption through building automation & control systems is becoming vital in Qatar, where over 50% of the energy produced is consumed for air conditioning.
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) segment dominated Qatar BACS market in 2015 on account of growing demand for energy efficient air conditioning as well as ventilation systems coupled with increasing construction of residential buildings and stadiums due to FIFA World Cup 2022.
However, in terms of growth, Energy Metering and Monitoring segment is anticipated to outpace HVAC segment during the forecast period. In 2015, Doha dominated the Qatar BACS market, and the region is anticipated to continue its dominance over the next five years as well.
- Qatar Building Automation & Control Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product (Heating ventilation and Air conditioning, Security Access and Control, Lighting Control & Energy Metering and Monitoring); and By Application (Commercial, Industrial and Residential), By End Use (Hospitality, Commercial Buildings, Retail, BFSI, Transportation, Residential, Education and Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Automated Demand Response System
- Smart Cities
- Growing Demand for Green Buildings
- Increasing Per Capita Electricity Consumption
- Rising Demand of Carbon Dioxide & Combined Sensors
- Automated Logic Corporation
- Beckhoff Automation FZE
- Carel Middle East DWC LLC
- Delta Controls FZCO
- Distech Controls Inc.
- Honeywell Building Solutions
- Johnson Controls Qatar W.L.L.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens W.L.L.
- Systems Engineers and Contractors WLL
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltdwg7/qatar_building
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-building-automation-and-control-systems-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---focus-on-hospitality-commercial-buildings-retail-bfsi-transportation-residential-education-and-others---research-and-markets-300318741.html
SOURCE Research and Markets