NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatch are concentrated solid or liquid mix of products and/or additives encapsulated into a carrier polymer resin, that are used to add pigments or performance-enhancing additives to natural polymers. They are used with raw polymers during plastic processing so as to impart color and other desired properties to the final plastic product. Masterbatch are broadly classified into four major types - black, white, color and additive. Qatar is a niche plastic processing industry with total of 57 processors, of which only 35%-40% processors use masterbatch. Qatar masterbatch market is highly import driven with Qatar Plastic Additives Company (QPAC) being one of the leading domestic manufacturers. Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, etc. are few of the prime exporters of masterbatch to Qatar. Over the last five years, masterbatch market in Qatar witnessed introduction of high-quality, standardized masterbatch that are being increasingly used in construction, plastic, fiber and agriculture industries.
According to TechSci Research report "Qatar Masterbatch Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the masterbatch market in Qatar is projected to reach US$ 23.28 million by 2021. Volume growth in masterbatch market in Qatar is anticipated on account of rising demand from processors using blown film extrusion process for manufacturing plastic sheets or films. In addition to blown film extrusion process, anticipated increase in roto molding process for manufacturing storage tanks and builders plastic, and single or twin screw extrusion process for cable manufacturing are also expected to increase demand for masterbatch in the country over the next five years. In 2015, Qatar masterbatch market was dominated by white masterbatch, in volume terms, followed by black, additive and color masterbatch. Few of the major masterbatch companies operating in Qatar include Qatar Plastic Additives Company, Clariant, A.Schulman, Juffali PolyOne, Cabot, and Astra Polymers. "Qatar Masterbatch Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" elaborates the following aspects related to masterbatch market in Qatar:
- Qatar Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (White, Black, Additives and Color); By Application (Blown Film Packaging Plastic, Roto Molded Builders Plastic and Cables)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of masterbatch market in Qatar
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with masterbatch suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03733320-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-masterbatch-market-by-type-by-application-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300339218.html