LONDON, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Expanding passenger car fleet size is driving demand for passenger car aftermarket components in Qatar. As per OICA, Qatar's vehicle motorization rate (for passenger cars and commercial vehicles) stood at 442 vehicles per 1,000 people in 2014. As a result of harsh climatic conditions in the country, the replacement period of automotive components is generally short. Moreover, government has also been increasing its focus on boosting the country's tourism industry, which is catapulting demand for passenger cars in Qatar. Anticipated increase in passenger car sales is projected to boost demand for passenger car components from the country's aftermarket over the next five years. A large portion of this domestic demand for passenger car components in the country's aftermarket is addressed through imports, due to absence of automotive and allied industry production in Qatar.
According to TechSci Research report, "Qatar Passenger Car Aftermarket Components Market By Component, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", passenger car aftermarket components market in Qatar is forecast to cross US$ 195 million by 2021. Growing demand for sports utility vehicles, high vehicle ownership and shorter replacement period of components are anticipated to positively influence the country's passenger car aftermarket components market over the next five years. Qatar's passenger car aftermarket components market is dominated by Bosch, AC Delco, Exide, and Exedy. Passenger car batteries, passenger car brake pads & shoes and passenger car clutches segments dominate Qatar passenger car aftermarket components market, and these segments are anticipated to maintain their market dominance over the next five years as well. "Qatar Passenger Car Aftermarket Components Market By Component, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" report elaborates following aspects of passenger car aftermarket components market in Qatar:
- Qatar Passenger Car Aftermarket Components Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Component (Batteries, Brakes (Brake Pads & Shoes), Clutch, Bearings, Car Care Products, Air Filters, Spark Plugs and Car Oil Filters)
- Pricing Analysis and Company Shares
- List of Distributors/Dealers/Importers
- Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of passenger car aftermarket components market in Qatar
- To identify the segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, passenger car components companies, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with passenger car components companies and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3992035/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-passenger-car-aftermarket-components-market-by-component-type-batteries-brake-pads-and-shoes-clutch-bearings-car-care-products-air-filters-spark-plugs-and-oil-filters-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---300301068.html