DUBLIN, Jan 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Qatar Sanitary Ware Market By Product Type (Water Closets & Cisterns, Basins, Urinals, Bathtubs & Others), By Application (Residential Vs. Commercial), By Organized Vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The sanitary ware market in Qatar is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016-2021
Qatar sanitary ware market is expected to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Moreover, with rising environmental concerns, consumers in Qatar are increasingly opting for eco-friendly sanitary ware and bathroom fitting products, which can save up to 20% of total water consumption as compared to traditional products.
Consequently, sanitary ware products such as low water consuming flushing systems and infrared controls, sensor taps and showers are witnessing increasing market traction in Qatar sanitary ware market. Major market players involved in selling their products through various distribution channels, including exclusive company showrooms, wholesalers, multi-brand retail outlets, etc. are rigorously investing in the Qatar sanitary ware market to capitalize on emerging market opportunities.
Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing hygiene consciousness, growing hospitality sector and growing inclination towards lifestyle oriented products.
Segment-wise, Water Closets & Cisterns is the most dominant segment in the country due to its high demand from residential and commercial sector. Region-wise, Eastern Region dominated the country's sanitary ware market in 2015, and its dominance is anticipated to continue during the forecast period as well.
Few of the leading players operating in the country's sanitary ware market include RAK Ceramics, Toto Ltd., Kludi GmbH & Co. KG, Jaquar and HEWI, among others.
"Qatar Sanitary Ware Market discusses the following aspects of sanitary ware market in Qatar:
- Qatar Sanitary Ware Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Product Type (Water Closets & Cisterns, Basins, Urinals, Bathtubs & Others), By Application (Residential Vs. Commercial), By Organized Vs. Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Water Efficient Products
- Growing Use of Aesthetics and Luxury Products
- Product Innovations
- Commercial Sector - An Emerging Market for Sanitary Ware
- Growing Popularity of Innovative Shower Panels
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Sanitary Ware Market Overview
5. Qatar Sanitary Ware Market Outlook
6. Qatar Water Closets and Cisterns Market Outlook
7. Qatar Basins Market Outlook
8. Qatar Urinals Market Outlook
9. Qatar Bathtubs Market Outlook
10. Qatar Other Sanitary Ware Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Dynamics
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Qatar Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Geberit International AG
- HEWI Heinrich Wilke GmbH
- Jaquar Middle East
- Kludi GmbH & Co. KG
- RAK Ceramics
- Salco Qatar
- Toto Ltd.
- United International Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3gds5/qatar_sanitary
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qatar-sanitary-ware-water-closets--cisterns-basins-urinals-bathtubs--others-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-report-2011-2021---research-and-markets-300387648.html
SOURCE Research and Markets