VENLO, the Netherlands, November 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- QIAGEN records strong third quarter with accelerating 2016 performance:
- Q3 2016: Net sales of $338.7 million (+8% actual, +9% constant exchange rates, CER); EPS of $0.14; adjusted EPS of $0.29 ($0.29 CER)
- Free cash flow in first nine months of 2016 up 15% to $187 million
- Molecular Diagnostics and Life Sciences customer classes deliver strong performance as Sample to Insight portfolio transformation builds momentum
- Initiatives advancing to adjust cost base after period of investments, goal to sustain faster sales momentum while delivering margin gains
- QIAGEN on track to achieve 6-7% CER sales growth for 2016 and adjusted EPS target before restructuring costs; initial sales and adjusted EPS outlook for 2017
- $250 million synthetic share repurchase set for completion in early 2017 as part of commitment to return $300 million by end of 2017
QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) announced results of operations for the third quarter and first nine months of 2016, delivering on goals for higher net sales and adjusted earnings per share.
"We are pleased with the strong results for the third quarter, and the first nine months of 2016. These show QIAGEN's transformation is building momentum and a new sales growth trajectory is materializing. We are convinced these efforts to expand our leadership in molecular testing with a differentiated portfolio serving customers across the continuum from basic research to clinical healthcare will create significant value," said Peer M. Schatz, Chief Executive Officer of QIAGEN N.V.
Click here for the full press release
A PDF version of the full press release including financial tables can be downloaded here
Vice President Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
Dr. Sarah Fakih
Associate Director Investor Relations
Dr. Thomas Theuringer
Senior Director Public Relations and Digital Communications
SOURCE QIAGEN N.V.