CHICAGO, Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Grandparents are the emotional linchpins of the family. They always know what to say and they provide advice and guidance to everyone – even your weird uncle. But choosing the right gift for them can be difficult, and trying to outdo the rest of the grandkids is a challenging task. Don't you want to climb the ranks to become the favorite?
This year, skip the socks and robes and find a gift with a special meaning that will truly impress. If you haven't picked out a heartfelt gift yet, the ultimate online shopping resource, Qmee is here to help you win the holiday gift race this year – and save money in the process.
An emerging addition to search engines such as Google and Yahoo, Qmee is a free browser app that removes the pressure of hunting for the best prices on gifts while providing cashback rewards just for using the browser app. Amy Allen, Qmee's chief savings predictor, says grandparents are fun to shop for because the gift ideas have a thoughtful meaning.
"Finding the perfect gift doesn't have to be hard," Allen said, "Qmee has taken the guesswork out of holiday shopping and has found gifts that are not only thoughtful, but cost effective."
Allen has compiled a list of surefire gift ideas that won't break the bank and also come from the heart, including:
- Shoe Polish Kit – Who can resist a pristine pair of shoes? We know grandpa can't, and a shoe polish kit is an inexpensive present to purchase, yet a great addition to have in his closet to be used at a moment's notice.
- Board Games – Sitting around the table and playing a board game with your grandparents can be a great way to connect and keep everyone engaged. From the classics like Monopoly to the more current Apples to Apples, games will help keep grandma and grandpa's minds active, as well.
- Amazon Gift Card – The holiday season is a stressful and busy time of year, so if you really don't have the time to put into a specialized gift, everyone can use an Amazon gift card. Qmee users can now even cash out their earnings to receive an Amazon gift card. And the gift card won't disappoint – with the option to enjoy a fancy meal, pay for your HVAC repair or even spend it on a local class in something that interests them – there are truly hundreds of options for everyone's liking.
- DIY Gift – Sometimes the best gifts come from the heart, and there are a wide variety of do-it-yourself gift ideas that are a great way to show appreciation for your grandparents. Making dolls that resemble grandchildren or putting together a scrapbook filled with pictures and mementos showcasing the family tree and special times spent together are just a few beautiful options. You can't go wrong with a homemade gift because grandparents always treasure presents made from scratch.
- Digital Photo Frame – Whose grandparent doesn't want to stare at their beautiful children and grandchildren's faces all day? A rotating photo collage can be a great addition to the bookcase and it allows someone who isn't very creative to gift a personalized scrapbook that lives in a digital frame. This handy tech gift lets you upload pictures that will revolve on a schedule, keeping the memories fresh.
Qmee users earn an average of $60 per year for simply doing what nearly all Internet users are already doing on a daily basis – searching. Founded with the singular goal of putting the consumer back at the center of the Internet, Qmee users have earned more than half a million dollars since its launch in 2013.
To get paid for searching online, go to www.Qmee.com.
Qmee is your ultimate online resource, offering automatic price comparisons, applicable coupons and rewards for shopping your favorite brands. The app allows consumers who make search engine queries to receive better results, top deals, and also to be paid for clicks into the links they otherwise would select for zero reward. The fastest-growing search-loyalty app and price comparison website, Qmee was launched in 2013 by Nick Sutton and Jonathan Knight, longtime friends and software executives with collective experience in software, investment banking and building startups. Featuring a true cash bank that allows consumers to withdraw their funds through a PayPal account or to redirect their earnings to local and national charities, Qmee is an innovator in the rewarded-search, coupon and price comparison space with more than 190,000 U.S. users. To learn more about Qmee or to register to make shopping a more enjoyable and affordable experience, visit www.Qmee.com.
No Limit Agency