PEARL RIVER, New York, May 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Qognify, the leader in big data solutions for physical security and operations, today announced that it will showcase its comprehensive portfolio, including new solutions shown for the first time in Europe, when the company returns to IFSEC International 2017 in June.
The Qognify solutions that will be showcased on stand F950:
- Qblock - launched in March 2017, Qblock is an enterprise class, converged VMS and NAS (Network Attached Storage) turnkey solution specifically designed for the security market. Qblock combines the market's leading Dell EMC Isilon storage with Qognify's VisionHub VMS, creating a state-of-the-art IT grade solution with zero data loss, low risk deployment, centralized management, as well as seamless expansion and scalability without the need for re-architecture.
- VisionHub - the award-winning, next generation Video Management Solution includes new, robust VMS capabilities and extends to offer situational awareness and effective security incident management. Winner of the CCTV System of the Year title by the UK's Security & Fire Excellence Awards, VisionHub delivers increased situational awareness and incident management capabilities by integrating and unifying additional layers of information from core safety and security.
- Situator 8.5 - Qognify's market leading Situation Management / PSIM solution now includes actionable intelligence via its Operational Intelligence Center (OIC) module: providing organizations with capabilities that allow them to proactively anticipate and respond to both impending risks, upcoming events and operational issues.
- Suspect Search- a patented video analytics solution and winner of multiple awards, Suspect Search reduces the time it takes law enforcement and security organizations to locate a person on video from hours or days to minutes during real-time situations as well as for forensics.
- Qognify's suite of mobile situational awareness and management apps, leveraging multimedia information from field personnel to provide the control room with location based, real time, rich data about security and operational incidents.
"Qognify will proudly demonstrating its most extensive security solution portfolio to date," commented Moti Shabtai, CEO and President of Qognify. "Since launching Qblock earlier this year, it has been very well received for its innovation, scalability and high availability. The mobile app suite which will be shown at IFSEC is a further extension of capabilities to field personnel, which will enable organizations to gain unprecedented situational awareness to help ensure the highest levels of security, safety, and operational efficiency. We look forward to introducing these to visitors to IFSEC International 2017."
Qognify helps organizations mitigate risk, maintain business continuity, and optimize operations. The Qognify portfolio includes video management, video and data analytics, and PSIM/ Situation Management solutions that are deployed in financial institutions, transportation agencies, airports, seaports, utility companies, city centers, and to secure many of the world's highest-profile public events.http://www.Qognify.com