New functionality in Qstream's SaaS platform include:
- Data-driven Coaching Hub to facilitate the streamlined management of sales competency frameworks through a nexus of proficiency and engagement metrics, observed sales competencies and confidence ratings at both the rep and team levels
- Graphical coaching timeline, tracking all interactions between the frontline manager or sales coach and the rep, including coaching actions, private observations and coaching messages with associated coaching actions
- Customer-defined Salesforce.com triggers that initiate targeted coaching actions and automate user enrollment in Qstream challenges based on conditional rules, such as a change in a deal stage or sales KPI
- Real-time online coaching activity report to provide leadership with insight into the effectiveness of their coaching program
- Out-of-the-box Qstream proficiency and engagement reports that enable granular capabilities data to be correlated with CRM metrics for a predictive view of sales team performance in a Salesforce.com Lightning-ready interface
Using Qstream's data-driven manager dashboards, sales coaches can more quickly target and prioritize 1:1 coaching plans and identify team-wide gaps in required knowledge or behaviors. Companies that use Qstream achieve 35% average proficiency gains, 20% higher quota attainment, 12% decrease in turnover and 3% improvement in gross margin.
"Outstanding sales performance still hinges on pivotal moments in a sales cycle that must be addressed by a human being. Yet frontline managers have been flying blind, without access to data that lets them know if their sales reps have what it takes to deliver on increasing revenue expectations," said Duncan Lennox, Qstream CEO and co-founder. "The new Qstream Coaching Hub, along with our other new features, will go even further in helping sales leaders gain proactive insight into their teams' ability to achieve forecast – and how maximize it."
Recognized by Salesforce.com as a Dreamforce '16 "Must-See-App," the Qstream Sales Capabilities Platform will be showcased at the Dreamforce Cloud Expo, booth #446, today through October 7.
Qstream's sales performance platform is used by leading brands in technology, financial services and life sciences, including 14 of the world's top 15 pharmaceutical companies, to manage the effectiveness of their sales teams and front-line managers at scale. Qstream's scientific approach has been validated in more than 20 randomized control trials to boost performance and durably change behaviors in just minutes a day using any mobile device. To learn more, visit Qstream.com, follow us @Qstream or like us at facebook.com/Qstream.
Tweet this: .@Qstream unveils data-driven #Sales Coaching Hub for @Salesforce at #DF16: http://ow.ly/6QBn304NQfR
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160509/365317LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qstream-expands-award-winning-sales-capabilities-platform-unveils-new-data-driven-coaching-hub-at-dreamforce-16-300338453.html