BURLINGTON, Mass., June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Qstream, makers of sales acceleration software that uses science, data, and mobile technology to ignite high-performing teams, announced today at the 46th LTEN Annual Conference the integration of its platform with Veeva CRM, an end-to-end CRM solution for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. Qstream's advanced two-way integration with Veeva allows customers to leverage data insights to better measure, manage and coach sales performance, ensuring that every medical rep interaction with physicians is tailored for maximum impact.
The industry-leading CRM system for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies, Veeva CRM is used by 60 percent of the globe's medical sales reps to improve collaboration with healthcare professionals and help life sciences companies deliver more relevant, tailored information to physicians. With this integration, sales management can correlate Qstream data with Veeva data, instantly identifying links between proficiency, engagement and the Veeva KPIs they use to manage their business. When supplementing CRM data with relevant proficiency and engagement scores, managers get a predictive, real-time view of sales performance by individual, team or region.
From within Veeva CRM, organizations can benefit from:
- Integrated Experience: Reps/participants respond to daily Qstream challenges directly in their Veeva CRM environment. Front-line managers can access the Qstream Coaching Hub, including sales fluency heat maps, targeted coaching actions, competency observations and ratings, and optional video scenarios submitted by their team.
- Reporting and Dashboards: Combining Veeva CRM data with a real-time view of medical sales capabilities – by individual, team or region – helps transform how Veeva is used to manage and measure sales performance and activity.
- Coaching and Enrollment Triggers: Customer-defined, conditional rules initiate targeted coaching actions and automated enrollment in Qstream challenges, which provide additional development support.
- Role Hierarchy Synchronization: Organizations reduce time spent keeping reporting lines up to date, which streamlines system management at scale.
- Single Sign-On: Participants and managers log-in just once to access Veeva and Qstream concurrently, improve engagement with both systems, and strengthen enterprise IT security controls.
"Today's medical reps face significant challenges, including shrinking face-time with physicians and rising regulatory and revenue risks," said Duncan Lennox, CEO and co-founder of Qstream. "Qstream's integration with Veeva CRM provides sales leaders with streamlined insights into what their reps are prepared to bring to every physician interaction, complete with related coaching actions. These actionable insights lead to patient-centric conversations that exceed customer expectations."
Clinically proven to increase the retention of new information by up to 170 percent, Qstream can durably change behaviors with impact to the bottom-line. Industry leaders like Boston Scientific use Qstream's mobile-first technology to improve the effectiveness of their sales team.
Qstream will demo the Veeva CRM integration, as well as the recently launched Video Coaching solution at the 46th Annual LTEN Conference, June 5-8, at booth # 237.
Qstream's sales capabilities platform is used by leading brands in technology, financial services and life sciences, including 14 of the world's top 15 pharmaceutical companies, to manage the effectiveness of their sales teams and front-line managers at scale. Qstream's scientific approach has been validated in more than 20 randomized control trials to boost performance and durably change behaviors in just minutes a day using any mobile device. To learn more, visit Qstream.com, follow us @Qstream or like us at facebook.com/Qstream.
Qstream Media Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qstream-partners-with-veeva-to-help-life-sciences-organizations-maximize-crm-investment-potential-300468406.html