BELLEVUE, Wash., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Quadrant announced the launch of EVOKE, a new brand of contemporary luxury homes designed to help progressive homebuyers on Seattle's Eastside "Live, Better." Quadrant, one of Washington State's leading homebuilders, is the first builder of its size to offer modern luxury homes in the Eastside market. Quadrant enters the luxury sector with over 44 years of homebuilding experience.
"Northwest buyers told us they want their home to be open, flexible and designed for modern living," said Ken Krivanec, president of Quadrant Homes. "EVOKE pairs innovative contemporary designs and premium consulting services to help each buyer design their home to uniquely fit how they want to live today."
EVOKE is the result of market research by Quadrant into the preferences of luxury homebuyers, with research bearing a strong influence on home design and features. Research findings also influenced the EVOKE buying experience, which offers buyers a discovery process designed to help them build their perfect home. Prior to each home being built there is a customized interview featuring questions about the buyer's past home-buying experience, their current home, and details about their lifestyle. The buyer then receives specific detailed design recommendations tailored to their lifestyle needs.
"Quadrant has always been a leader in providing homeowners with the opportunity to personalize their home to best fit their lifestyle," says Krivanec. "With EVOKE, we've combined innovative contemporary designs with unsurpassed levels of service and customization not found anywhere else."
EVOKE features include:
- Year-Round Indoor/Outdoor Living: Floor plans maximize indoor/outdoor living opportunities year-round, with large outdoor courtyards integrated with the home, and options like custom outdoor fireplaces, heaters, and kitchens offering the perfect setting for intimate parties or larger gatherings.
- Open Flexible Floor Plans: Homes are designed with open floor plans that amplify natural light for a spacious feel without unnecessary square footage. Smart roofing panels eliminate the need for an attic and allow for 10-foot ceilings throughout.
- Maximum Customization: Floor plans are highly customizable, offering buyers flexibility on details large and small, from whether the master bedroom should be on the top or bottom floor to choosing between a media room or additional bedroom.
- The Latest Technology: Homes provide seamless integration of smart technological options, including iPad-controlled technology, whole-home audio systems and electronic window shades.
- High Energy Efficiency: EVOKE homes are 33% more energy efficient than the average new home, with a HERS Index Score starting at 66. Features like multi zonal ductless hybrid heat pumps provide effortless room-by-room climate control and efficiency.
"EVOKE is more than a home, it's about designing a way to live better, which is our brand promise," says Krivanec. "These homes help buyers live with purpose by offering distinct features and customizable floor plans, and by connecting them to their community."
EVOKE homes will be built in small, select communities in desirable Eastside neighborhoods, including Sammamish, Issaquah and Kirkland. Homes will range from 2,400 – 3,400 square feet, with the opening price range expected to be from the high $800,000s to $1.2 million. EVOKE's Expression Center and model homes will open this summer in Issaquah. Visit www.Evokemodern.com for more details.
About Quadrant Homes
Quadrant Homes is in the business of realizing dreams. For 44 years, Quadrant has built more homes (and realized more dreams) than any other builder in Washington State: and for good reason. Quadrant's Built Your Way approach to homebuilding allows future homeowners to design and oversee just about every aspect of their new home: from layouts, features and fixtures, to locations of doors, sizes of windows, or even placement of a favorite couch. Or, if time is of the essence, a Quadrant's Showcase Home is move-in-ready and waiting for memories to commence. Either way, it's all about creating homes that families, in a very true and real way, can call their own.
Quadrant Homes is a subsidiary of Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company, winner of the Guildmaster Award for exceptional customer satisfaction in 2010, 2011 and 2012, and qualified ENERGY STAR® builder by the Environmental Protection Agency. Quadrant Homes is currently building or developing new-home communities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, and Skagit counties. For more information, visit Quadrant's Web site at www.quadranthomes.com.
SOURCE Quadrant Homes