SALT LAKE CITY and SEATTLE, Sept. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualtrics®, the leader in experience management, today announced ExperienceWeek, the world's largest online event dedicated to helping organizations improve the four key experiences of business: customer, employee, product and brand. With more than 40 of the world's leading brands, ExperienceWeek will attract over 70,000 professionals as they seek to learn how to improve the experiences they provide to their most important stakeholders. ExperienceWeek is a free event to be held October 16-19, 2017.
"Brands today are being rewarded, or punished, primarily based on the experiences they provide. Consumers have so many options today. While products can be imitated, the experiences that differentiate brands are much harder to duplicate," said Ryan Smith, co-founder and CEO at Qualtrics. "Market leaders know that experience is the key competitive advantage, and they are focused on optimizing the experiences they provide across the organization, both internal and external."
ExperienceWeek provides best practices for companies on how to provide impactful experiences to customers, employees and other stakeholders to help differentiate their products and brands. The event will feature icons of the experience world like BMW, Delta, Facebook, Ideo, JetBlue, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Stance, Traeger, Twitter, Warby Parker, and more, and will include revolutionary teachings and tutorials from today's leading experience visionaries and tacticians, including:
- Craig Westbrook from BMW will discuss the Power of a Single Ride, how BMW has grown loyal followers into one of the motorcycling world's cult brands.
- Jeff Lesser of Twitter will provide tips for creating rich, personalized conversations on Twitter for stronger product or brand experiences.
- Sarah Koenig will discuss how the "Serial" podcast became one of the most captivating listening experiences of all time and reinvigorated storytelling in the digital age.
- David Schonthal of IDEO will talk about finding insights in the most unlikely places.
- L. David Kingsley of Salesforce will discuss how to build and maintain an engaging employee culture to keep teams happy and productive.
- General Stanley McChrystal (Retired) will share his experience as the commander of all U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan in the mid-2000s. Today, he's redefining the soldier, volunteer, and employee experience.
- Kim Scott, author of New York Times bestseller, Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity, will talk about her experiences leading teams at two of the world's top experience brands, Apple and Google.
- Julie Norvaisas of LinkedIn will show how to unlock the obvious that we sometimes miss in user experience design.
- Jackie Huba, author of Monster Loyalty, will provide tips on how to turn followers into fanatics.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ helps companies optimize the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product and brand experience—on a single platform. The platform provides companies with experience data, or X-data™, that tells companies why things are happening across the organization, and can even help predict what customers and employees want most in the future.
ExperienceWeek is a free, online event and will be held October 16-19, 2017. For more information and to register, please visit https://experienceweek.com/
Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Julia Giona, Qualtrics
+1 (415) 828-4775
McKenzie Haggard, Method Communications
+1 (801) 850-3624