Quartz Crucible & Diamond Wire Analysis for PV - Forecasts to 2016
DUBLIN, Ireland, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jdfpg/quartz_crucible) has announced the addition of the "Quartz Crucible & Diamond Wire Analysis for PV (2009-2016F)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Due to the recent depression and oversupply in the PV market, module prices have decreased by more than 30%. With the downward trend in module prices, there has been a lot of effort to develop raw materials with improved performance and low cost technologies.
This report provides technology overview, company trends, and market forecasts of quartz crucibles for growing ingots for solar cells and diamond wires for wafer slicing among a variety of raw materials.
Recently, the recent R&D has focused on quartz crucibles without impurities, which hinder ingot growth, and many surface coating technologies to prevent oxygen contained in quartz from being leaked to the outside. The existing slicing process using slurries containing abrasives causes many problems. It, for instance, is hard to control the properties of slurries, takes a long time, and causes environmental contamination, generating a large amount of waste materials. For these reasons, there has been a growing trend toward adoption of diamond wires wherein abrasives are attached to wires especially in Japan.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 - Quartz Crucible Industry Analysis
1. Quartz Crucible Outline
2. Quartz Crucible Product Technical Parameters
3. Quartz Crucible Manufacturing
4. Quartz Crucible Market Status
5. Research of Core Companies in Quartz Crucible Industry
6. Quartz Crucible Investment Feasibility Analysis
7. Quartz crucible industry study conclusion
Part 2 - Diamond Wire Industry Deep Analysis
1. Diamond Wire Industry Outline
2. Diamond wire manufacturing technology and process
3. Diamond Market Status
4. Research of Core Companies in Diamond Wire Industry
5. Diamond Wire Investment Feasibility Analysis
6. Diamond wire industry conclusion
- AdValue Technology
- Boost Crucible & Thermal Products
- DIAMOND WIRE (Meyer Burger AG)
- DIAT New Material
- Feilihua Quartz Glass
- HUANGHE WHIRLWIND
- Helios Italquartz
- Huaer Opto-electronic
- Micron Diamond (MDWEC)
- Pacific Quartz
- Saint Gobain
- Solar Cera
- Solen Power
- Tianlong Light Source Material Science&Technology
- Wei Pu Precision
- Yida Quartz
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jdfpg/quartz_crucible
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.