PLANO, Texas, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- QuEST Forum has formally announced the members of its 2017 Executive Board. This distinguished group of leaders, chosen by the over 200 QuEST Forum member companies, will contribute their industry knowledge and expertise to the association's growth during their respective terms. This team lends itself to overseeing QuEST Forum's established and future ICT initiatives while remaining focused on the overall goals of the organization.
"I would like to personally welcome the members of our 2017 Executive Board," says Fraser Pajak, QuEST Forum CEO. "This group has very generously volunteered their time and expertise to lead the efforts of QuEST Forum as we embark upon a very exciting year. As an organization, we continuously set out to make a substantial impact on the ICT industry and 2017 will be no exception. I am confident that we have got the right minds at the table to lead the charge. I look forward to all that QuEST Forum will accomplish at the hands of these highly-capable, industry leaders."
Deepti Arora, NOKIA
Matt Rotter, CenturyLink
Sankaran Ramanathan, Verizon Wireless
Jennifer Sims, Power and Tel
Shiloh Coleman, Sector Supply
Chief Executive Officer
Fraser Pajak, QuEST Forum
- Robert Bickle, ARRIS Group
- Maria Eriksson, Ericsson
- Mike Foliano, ADTRAN
- Dr. Hitendra Ghosh, Hughes Network Systems
- John Greene, New Lisbon Telephone Company
- Michael Henson, LG Electronics
- Mike Huggenberger, Great Plains Communications
- Susan Johnson, AT&T
- Dr. Victor Li, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Amador Lucero, XO Communications
- Steve Pickett, RigNet
- Cyril Pourat, Sprint
- Trevor Putrah, KGP Logistics
- Matt Rotter, CenturyLink
- Dave Sanicola, The DESARA Group, Inc.
- Brad Spencer, TELUS Communications
- JoAnn Brumit, KARLEE
- Sue Clancy, BIZPHYX, Inc
- Tim Harden, At-Large
- Dr. Mickey Li, Shenzhen Association for Quality
- Betty Manetta, Argent Associates
- Kanchana Raman, Avion Networks, Inc
- Masahiro Shimbashi, Fujitsu
- Cecelia Sullivan, PTI Solutions
- Raju Wadalkar, Tech Mahindra Limited
- Steve Welch, At-Large
- Yao Cuifeng, ZTE Corporation
About QuEST Forum:
QuEST Forum is a global association of companies dedicated to impacting the quality and sustainability of products and services in the ICT industry. As the voice of the industry, QuEST Forum provides forward-thinking companies a collaborative environment to positively impact business results and customer experience. TL 9000, the ICT quality management system, performance benchmarking and a broad array of common metrics support both the rapid industry adoption of new technologies and the consistent quality of communication networks around the world.
Contact: Megan N. Crawley, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quest-forum-welcomes-its-2017-executive-board-300400171.html
SOURCE QuEST Forum