Quicken Loans and the Detroit Lions Forge Dream Relationship through Multi-Year Partnership - Nation's largest online mortgage lender creates "dream seating" section at Ford Field, increases presence in stadium -
DETROIT, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The new look 2013 Detroit Lions won't be the only thing attracting attention inside Ford Field this Sunday when they play the Minnesota Vikings – fans will surely notice an entire new section of seating – the "Quicken Loans Dream Seats" – located above Section 100/141. The new premium seating section and several other branding elements are all part of a multi-year partnership between Quicken Loans and the Detroit Lions.
The Dream Seat section, the only of its kind in the National Football League, will feature 54 overstuffed black leather recliners embroidered with the Quicken Loans logo. The comfortable seats will also have large high definition LCD televisions mounted in front of them so the fans in the section can catch up on scores from other games or watch replays of the amazing action taking place inside Ford Field. An additional eight "premium" Dream Seats will be located in the first row above the player tunnel where the team enters and exits the field, offering amazing views of the action, and the opportunity to get very close to the Detroit Lions superstars.
The Dream Seats will be available to team members and business partners of the Quicken Loans family of companies for all Detroit Lions home games, as well as select events taking place at Ford Field.
"When you are betting big on Detroit, like we are doing, there is really nobody better to partner with in the city than the Detroit Lions," said Jay Farner, President and Chief Marketing Officer of Quicken Loans. "But we didn't just want to do something conventional, we wanted to create a strong lasting relationship, while also rewarding our hard working team members. We've certainly accomplished that with the Dream Seats, I've never seen anything like this – it's like a suite, but with much better seats and your own TV."
In addition to the Dream Seats, the sponsorship contains several other elements, including:
- Official Lender – Quicken Loans will now serve as the Official Mortgage Lender of the Detroit Lions.
- Tunnel Tarp Signage – The Lions will run onto the field each game under the Quicken Loans tunnel tarp.
- Player Tunnel Graphics – Quicken Loans sister company Fathead, the leading brand of officially licensed sports, entertainment and custom wall decals, has created a custom graphic in the tunnel between the locker room and playing field to inspire the Lions as they rush the field.
- In-stadium Signage – Quicken Loans will have multiple advertisements located throughout Ford Field.
- Outdoor Signage – Quicken Loans will have the option to post a large outdoor banner on the side of the team's parking structure, facing Interstate 375, greeting fans as they enter downtown Detroit.
- Microphone and Interview Backdrop – Each time Detroit Lions Head Coach Jim Schwartz or a Lions player appears in front of the media post-game or at the team's practice facility, they will do so with Quicken Loans logos on the backdrop and microphone.
- North Club Lounge – Quicken Loans will sponsor the Club Lounge, which is accessible by all fans holding a suite or club level ticket. The lounge is a great place to gather or have a drink before or during the game.
"This is a tremendous opportunity to work with a great Detroit-based company who is as dedicated to the city of Detroit as we are," said Detroit Lions President Tom Lewand. "We are excited to be able to offer a premium experience to the Quicken Loans team, and look forward to working as partners for years to come."
About Quicken Loans:
Detroit-based Quicken Loans Inc. is the nation's largest online home lender and the country's third largest retail home mortgage lender. The company closed a record $70 billion of volume across all 50 states in 2012. Quicken Loans generates loan production from web centers located in Detroit, Cleveland and Scottsdale, Arizona. The company also operates a centralized loan processing facility in Detroit, as well as its San Diego-based One Reverse Mortgage unit. Quicken Loans ranked #1 in customer satisfaction among all home mortgage lenders in the United States by J.D. Power and Associates in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Quicken Loans also ranked among the top-30 companies on FORTUNE magazine's annual "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the last 10 consecutive years. It ranked in the top-15 of Computerworld magazine's "100 Best Places to Work In Technology" for the past nine years, ranking #1 in 2013. The company moved its headquarters and more than 8,000 of its 10,000 team members to downtown Detroit. For more information about Quicken Loans, please visit quickenloans.com, on Twitter at @QLnews, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/QuickenLoans.
About the Detroit Lions
The Detroit Lions are a professional American football team based in Detroit, Michigan. They are members of the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL), and play their home games at Ford Field in Downtown Detroit. The team located to Detroit in 1934 and are the National Football League's fifth oldest franchise. The Detroit Lions most recently made the NFL playoffs in 2011, when they finished with a 10-6 record. In addition to professional football, the Detroit Lions have a very visible and active community relations role in the Detroit area. With a focus on health and wellness and community revitalization, the Lions have contributed $6.2 million through philanthropic efforts since 1991. For more information, visit www.DetroitLions.com.
SOURCE Quicken Loans