QuintEvents And NBA Offer Fans An Array Of Travel And Experience Packages at NBA All-Star 2013 In Houston
Fans, Groups, Businesses Can Get VIP Treatment Through NBA Events
HOUSTON, Oct. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the greatest basketball players in the world gather in Houston for NBA All-Star 2013, fans are now able to select unique travel and "experience" packages – including on-court photo sessions with NBA legends immediately after the All-Star Game – at www.NBA-Events.com.
For the third consecutive year, the NBA and QuintEvents, an Official Hospitality Provider of the NBA, will provide customized packages of travel, hotel, hospitality and special access benefits for NBA All-Star, taking place from Feb. 15-17, and will include events such as Friday night's BBVA Rising Stars Challenge and NBA All-Star Saturday Night presented by State Farm. The Saturday night lineup also features the Foot Locker Three-Point Contest and the highly-anticipated Sprite Slam Dunk competition. The 62nd annual NBA All-Star Game on Sunday night culminates the weekend at the Toyota Center. The West won last year's game, 152-149.
The VIP-type packages are unique because all tickets, hotel accommodations, hospitality and experiences are purchased from the NBA, providing fans with one-stop shopping and a secure transaction. Packages are available at several price levels and are customizable according to the needs of the buyer.
Ranging in price from $1,699 - $8,799, the packages' benefits and amenities are detailed at
www.NBA-Events.com or by calling 877-979-2737.
- Tickets to all the happenings throughout the weekend, including the Sprint NBA All‐Star Celebrity Game, the NBA All-Star practice and the NBA All-Star Jam Session at the George R. Brown Convention Center;
- In-Arena All-Star Game Day Hospitality Experience prior to and following NBA All-Star 2013;
- Admission to official, NBA-hosted parties attended by legendary former players and coaches involved in the weekend;
- Accommodations at Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center
- Ground transportation via motorcoach to and from all events;
- The ability to purchase tickets in blocks so groups can sit together;
NBA All-Star Saturday night will be highlighted by the Sprite Slam Dunk and Foot Locker Three Point Contest.
The Friday night BBVA Rising Stars Challenge features the league's top rookies and second-year players. The 62nd NBA All-Star 2013 Game, one of the great spectacles in sports, features the league's best players, chosen by fan ballot, with the leading vote-getters at each position starting the game.
More by this Source
Santa Anita Encore Enables Breeders' Cup To Expand Travel Packages For 2013
May 08, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.