LOS ANGELES, Jan. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Forevermark diamonds lit up the red carpet at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards on Rachel McAdams, Kate Hudson, and Giuliana Rancic.
Glamorous diamond statement pieces in the form of striking earrings and stackable rings were top choices for Hollywood's leading ladies. Spotlight actress and Golden Globe nominee Rachel McAdams donned large diamond cluster studs with smaller diamond studs climbing up her ear accompanied by multiple diamond rings.
Actress and Golden Globes presenter Kate Hudson upped the wow factor with stunning 20 carat diamond drops and two layered diamond eternity bands.
E! Live from the Red Carpet host Giuliana Rancic also chose Forevermark diamonds to adorn her Golden Globes looks. Rancic wore over 44 carats of Forevermark diamonds between her two red carpet outfits.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards include:
Who: Golden Globes Nominee and Spotlight Actress Rachel McAdams
- Forevermark Flower Cluster Stud Earrings set in 18k White Gold 5.25 ctw
- Forevermark by H. J. Namdar Round Brilliant Stud Earring set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark Round Brilliant Stud Earring set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark by Maria Canale Luna Ring with Round Brilliant Diamonds set in Platinum 8.53 ctw
- Forevermark Cornerstones Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold 3.22 ctw
- Forevermark by Memoire Diamond Eternity Band set 18k White Gold 3.04 ctw
- Forevermark by Precision Set Five Stone Cushion Cut Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold 2.5 ctw
- Forevermark Cut-Out Diamond Band set in 18k White Gold .70 ctw
Who: Golden Globes Presenter Kate Hudson
- Forevermark Forevermark Round Brilliant Diamond Drop Earrings in Platinum 20.00 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k White Gold 2.97 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Eternity Band set in 18k Oxidized Gold 2.8 ctw
Who: E! Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic
- Forevermark Round Brilliant Solitaire Ring set in Platinum 10.00 ctw
- Forevermark by H. J. Namdar Three Stone Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 3.07 ctw
- Forevermark by H. J. Namdar Three Stone Diamond Cluster Ring set in 18k White Gold 1.64 ctw
Every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection. Less than one percent of the world's diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription. The unique inscription is an assurance that every Forevermark diamond meets the exceptional standards of beauty and rarity and is responsibly sourced.
Forevermark is the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Companies and benefits from over 125 years of diamond expertise. Forevermark diamonds are carefully selected and come from sources committed to high standards; they are beautifully crafted by a select group of Diamantaires and exclusively available from select Authorized Forevermark Jewelers.
FOREVERMARK INSCRIPTION & GRADING
Invisible to the naked eye, the inscription is made using bespoke technology from The De Beers Group of Companies. It is also recorded on the personalised Forevermark identification card which comes with every Forevermark diamond. The actual size of the inscription is just 1/5000th the width of a human hair and can only be seen using a special Forevermark viewer which can be found in Authorized Forevermark Jewelers. It is confirmed by leading gemmological institutes that the Forevermark inscription does not affect the internal quality of a diamond in any way.
Authorized Forevermark Jewelers are able to provide a Forevermark Diamond Grading Report. It is an accurate blueprint of the qualities - cut, color, clarity and caratage of each Forevermark diamond. The Forevermark Diamond Grading Report also features the individual identification number inscribed on the diamond and a specifically designed security hologram, providing reassurance that the Forevermark Diamond Grading Report is valid and genuine. For more information and to find your nearest Authorized Forevermark Jeweler offering Forevermark Grading Reports, go to www.forevermark.com