LONDON, Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The radar systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.39% during the forecast period"
The radar systems market is expected to grow from USD 20.29 billion in 2016 to USD 26.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.39% from 2016 to 2021. The increased usage of radar systems in unmanned vehicles and homeland security is expected to drive the growth of the radar systems market in the coming years.
The pulsed radar segment has led the radar systems market, as continuous wave radars cannot detect the range of an object while pulsed radars are capable of detecting the range of an object and judging its speed.
"The defense segment is estimated to lead the radar systems market in 2016"
The defense segment is estimated to lead the radar systems market in 2016. This can be attributed to the increased investment by various countries across the globe for homeland security and coastal surveillance.
"North American region contributed the largest share to the radar systems market"
North America is expected to contribute the largest share to the radar systems market. This can be attributed to the presence of key market players, such as Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Northup Grumman (U.S.), Honeywell (U.S.), and BAE Systems (U.K.) in the region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% , Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
The key players operational in the radar systems market include Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Rockwell Collins (U.S.), Saab Group (Sweden), and BAE Systems (U.K.), Rheinmetall AG (Germany), and General Dynamics (U.S.), among others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, the radar systems market report focuses on various levels of analysis, including industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The radar systems market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on radar systems market offered by top 12 market players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, and recent developments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading market players
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4073952/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radar-systems-market-by-technology-cw-radars-pulsed-radars-application-defense-commercial-range-short-long-medium-component-antenna-receiver-transmitter-frequency-band-l-x-c-s-and-region---global-forecast-to-300360317.html