"Each step from order to delivery requires flawless execution to satisfy consumers who don't think of or care about the notion of channels," said Stefan Weitz, Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Radial. "Amazon's increasing dominance is a wakeup call to retailers to put all the necessary pieces in place to ensure their businesses survive and thrive. Radial's new technologies, operational services, and partners enable retailers to focus on their core business while offering an exceptional – and profitable – consumer experience."
Modern Commerce Technologies Meet Consumer Demand for Choice, Convenience and Transparency
- Radial Order Management (ROM): ROM is the only enterprise-class order management system offered as a turnkey solution optimized for retail, and backed by 15 years of best practices and experiences in building and operating eCommerce systems for prestigious names in retail.
- Fastest Time to Revenue: Wizard-driven setup, pre-integration with popular webstores, and an intuitive, adaptive user experience means retailers are fully productive in weeks.
- Lowest TCO: Pay-as-you go licensing, automatic software updates, no-cost infrastructure scaling, built-in enterprise security and 24x7 support reduce total cost and complexity.
- Profitable Order Handling: Single view of enterprise inventory, intelligent order routing, and new store associate tools reduce lost sales and markdowns, and improve margins.
- Impeccable Customer Experience: Cross-channel returns and exchanges, maximum choice in delivery and pick up options, reduced shipping time and fees, and integrated, contemporary customer service tools enable flexibility and responsiveness.
- Future Ready: Pre-integrated with Radial offerings and extensible through open APIs.
- Radial Payments and Fraud: Radial's fully-outsourced payments and fraud solution not only leads the market in boosting sales conversion, but also eliminates fraud liability for clients.
- With an order approval rate of 99.7% versus the industry average of 97.2%, Radial clients instantly realize a 2.5% lift in sales. Radial helped one large specialty retailer add $39 million in incremental annual sales, and take its fraud liability to $0.00.
- Radial prevented $50 million in fraud attacks in 2016 and manually reviewed just 1.3% of orders versus the industry average of 29%.
Leading Operational Expertise Delivers Total Customer-Centric Experiences
Radial picks, packs and ships for smaller, fast-growing businesses, as well as the world's leading retailers at a fraction of insourced costs. Radial's transportation services helped an apparel retailer decrease transit times to west coast customers by 75%, and the total cost for shipments by more than 30%. Its infrastructure and scale flawlessly supported an average 15% YoY increase in units shipped for its top clients, including a 38% increase for one of the world's favorite women's apparel and accessory retailer.
- Geographical Coverage: Radial has expanded its 13.4 million sq. ft. operational footprint by adding a new ½ million sq. ft. distribution center in the heart of the northeast, further improving its industry-leading average of just 2.4 days of transit time for ground shipments.
- Consumer-Centric Technologies: Shipping on-time isn't enough; consumers want more personalized and engaging experiences from their retailers. This year, Radial introduced:
- Visual Response: Radial's new smartphone app allows consumers to retrieve order and return credit status 46% faster than traditional voice-based phone trees.
- Customized Digital Handwriting: Advanced CRM technology and digitized handwriting software enables personalized, promotional offers printed on branded cardstock.
- Mobile Order Alerts: Text notifications are sent to customers when an order ships, during transit, and when it is delivered.
Constellation of Partners to Deliver Confident Commerce
Radial's new Partner Program has pre-certified global solution and technology providers to help retailers with technology selection, solution design, systems integration and ongoing technical services. Radial's partner network is a trusted compass and a one-stop shop for clients looking to grow their business.
- Integrators: BORN Group, LYONSCG, Astound Commerce, Gorilla Group, Guidance and Ignition Commerce are among solution partners that help clients setup, integrate and launch Radial's technology suite from simple augmentations to full-scale enterprise projects.
- Connectors: Pre-built connectors with SAP Hybris and other leading commerce front-ends deliver a true end-to-end integrated solution.
- Converters: Partners like Klarna and others give consumers more ways to pay with popular and secure options that increase average order value.
"We are seeing increasing demand to deliver true end-to-end commerce solutions to omnichannel retailers and brands, and Radial is a proven market leader with best-of-breed products and services that complement the front-end experience we provide for our customers," said Igor Gorin, Founder and CEO at Astound Commerce. "We look forward to enhancing the solutions our customers have come to know and trust from Astound Commerce with the help of Radial."
Radial's new suite of technologies, services and partners is the answer to the issues plaguing retailers, brands and consumers. In a world where Amazon continually re-defines what is table stakes, Radial is the only partner that provides all the pieces for profitable eCommerce in one unified offering.
Radial will be demoing ROM for retailers, media and analysts at NRF Retail's Big Show, Booth #3935, January 15-17, 2017.
Radial is the leader in omnichannel commerce technology and operations, enabling brands and retailers to profitably exceed retail customer expectations. Radial's technical, powerful omnichannel solutions connect supply and demand through efficient fulfillment and transportation options, intelligent fraud detection, payments, and tax systems, and personalized customer care services.
Hundreds of retailers and brands confidently partner with Radial to simplify their post-click commerce and improve their customer experiences. Radial brings flexibility and scalability to their supply chains and optimizes how, when and where orders go from desire to delivery. Learn how we work with you at www.radial.com.
Finn Partners for Radial
1 312 329 3903
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radial-announces-new-technologies-operational-services-and-partner-network-to-help-retailers-and-brands-compete-with-amazon-300390778.html