In 2015, the photomultiplier tubes segment is expected to account for the largest share of the radiation monitoring and safety market, by product, while the healthcare segment is expected to account for the largest share of radiation monitoring and safety market, by application.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global radiation monitoring and safety market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America's large share is attributed to the increasing prevalence of cancer, rising adoption of nuclear imaging systems, government initiatives, the increase in the number of nuclear power plants in the U.S., growing security concerns, and the rising number of conferences. In the coming years, the radiation monitoring and safety market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. This can be attributed to factors such as high spending on homeland security in Asia, Japan's decision to continue with the use of nuclear power, high growth expected in China's nuclear power industry, presence of global and local players in the Chinese market, increasing number of nuclear power plants in India, and increasing installations of nuclear imaging systems in India.
The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (agreements, partnerships, collaboration, expansion, new product launches, and acquisition) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the products and services offered by top players in the radiation monitoring and safety market. The report analyzes the radiation monitoring and safety market by product and application.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the radiation monitoring and safety market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for radiation monitoring and safety across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the radiation monitoring and safety market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the radiation monitoring and safety market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3748534/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radiation-monitoring-and-safety-market-by-product--by-application---analysis--global-forecast-to-2020-300346320.html