DUBLIN, August 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The United States radio taxi services market has an organized industry structure. In 1960s, taxi services in the United States started with traditional medallion taxis and gradually transformed into advanced GPS-enabled, air conditioned radio cabs. Since 2009, private taxi operators started providing high end services such as ride-sharing apps and e-hailing apps, which transformed the way taxi service industry operated in the country.
Due to high cost involved in procuring medallions and operating taxi services under medallion based taxi model, taxi drivers find it easy and economical to join private radio taxi service providers, thereby increasing the market share of For-Hire Vehicles (FHVs) in the radio taxi fleet of the country.
Consequently, the For-Hire (FHVs) radio taxi service providers account for majority share in the overall market on account of reliable and comfortable travel experience offered to commuters along with various other facilities such as online payments, smartphone-app booking, GPS tracking, discounts, vouchers, etc.
The radio taxi services market in the United States is forecast to grow at CAGR of about 6.6%, in value terms, during 2016 -2021. In 2015, For-Hire Vehicle (FHV) operators or the private service providers, accounted for the majority share in the United States radio taxi services market.
The Southeast region of the country comprising Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, etc. dominated the country's radio taxi services market in 2015, followed by Northeast region.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of radio taxi services market in the United States.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, radio taxi companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. United States Radio Taxi Services Business Model
4. United States Radio Taxi Services Market Outlook
5. United States Radio Taxi Investors Analysis
6. United States Radio Taxi Tariff/Fare Structure Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. United States Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
- Broadway Cab
- Dallas Yellow Cab Co.
- Flash Cabs
- Flywheel Software Inc.
- GoGreenRide Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- NY One LLS Inc.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhkpp3/united_states
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radio-taxi-services-market-in-the-united-states-to-grow-66---high-cost-involved-procuring-medallions--operating-taxi-services----research-and-markets-300308349.html
SOURCE Research and Markets