DUBLIN, Jan 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Radiopharmaceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market radiopharmaceuticals were valued at nearly $5.1 billion and $5.7 billion in 2014 and 2015, respectively. This market is expected to increase from nearly $6.5 billion in 2016 to $11.6 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% for 2016-2021.
This report focuses on the global market for radiopharmaceutical products. Radiopharmaceuticals provide actual mapping of the physiological functions and metabolic activity of organs. They provide highly specific information on organ function and dysfunction. Radiopharmaceuticals can also be used in radiotherapy to destroy dysfunctional cells.
This report analyzes each global market in terms of applications, regulatory environment, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares. The geographical regions covered in the report are North America and Europe and an emerging markets category. The emerging markets category covers countries that include India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for radiopharmaceuticals and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on how radiopharmaceuticals are used to diagnose cancer, tumors, brain diseases, bone diseases, bone marrow diseases, colorectal disease, kidney diseases, liver diseases, lung diseases, and many others.
- Details concerning the regulatory environment and the impacts of government on the market.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry.
Some of the major global players in the radiopharmaceuticals industry are
- Advanced Medical Isotope Corp.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications SA
- Bayer AG (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
- Bracco S.p.A. (Bracco Imaging S.p.A.)
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Fujifilm RI Pharma Co. Ltd. (Fujifilm Corp.)
- General Electric Co. (GE Healthcare)
- Jubilant Life Sciences (Jubilant DraxImage Inc.)
- Lantheus Holdings Inc. (Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc.)
- Mallinckrodt PLC
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- Noridon Inc.
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (Piramal Imaging SA)
- Siemens AG (Siemens PETNET Solutions Inc.)
- Triad Isotopes Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
4: Regulatory Aspects
5: New Developments
6: Market Analysis
7: Industry Structure
8: Patent Analysis
9: Current Situation
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c75k6/radiopharmaceutica
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/radiopharmaceuticals-technologies-and-global-markets-to-2021---market-is-expected-to-increase-from-nearly-65-billion-in-2016-to-116-billion-in-2021---research-and-markets-300384577.html
SOURCE Research and Markets