FORT WORTH, Texas, Dec. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, neighborhood electronics retailer RadioShack announced impressive deals for late season and last minute shoppers, including the 4th generation Apple TV (32GB) for only $99.99. This announcement follows a series of innovative moves including moving Black Friday to Wednesday with its extended sale and more recently the appointment of Nick Cannon as Chief Creative Officer.
The new Apple TV offer is available in-store and at www.radioshack.com. While at RadioShack, shoppers can purchase anything they need to ensure they get the most from their new Apple TV experience, including HDMI cables. The all-new Apple TV features the Siri Remote and one's favorite apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW and WatchESPN.
"There is no better time than right before Christmas to offer all of our customers who waited to the last minute or who like the excitement of late season shopping to enjoy savings on this year's most coveted gifts," said Michael Tatelman, RadioShack's Chief Marketing Officer. "In addition to this 'doorbuster' special on the new Apple TV, we have great last minute deals on the latest drones and remote control toys as well as giftable items such as headphones, portable speakers and portable power."
In addition to great savings on Apple TV, RadioShack has the season's hottest gifts and experiences in stock including the BB-8 by Sphero, the RadioShack exclusive Jabra Steel rugged Bluetooth headset and more:
- Music and Sound: RadioShack offers the best equipment from earbuds and headphones to amplifiers and speakers to wearables from brands such as Auvio, Skullcandy, Beats by Dre, Boombotix and Bang & Olufsen
- Drones, Remote Controls and Toys: RadioShack has a diverse selection of drones and remote control toys including Street Warrior and the RadioShack Tri-Runner Vehicle, as well as techie fun from Hexbug
- Gamer Equipment: RadioShack features the gear to take gaming to the next level with SteelSeries headsets, keyboards and more
- Hobby Kits and Tools: RadioShack continues to inspire with its store line of items such as the RadioShack Electronic Clock Kit, Sound-to-Light Kit and Stereo Ear Kit as well as a 5-Piece Basic Soldering Kit
- Cool Gadgets for the Car: RadioShack is offering gadgets that help you get where you're going during the holiday season and keep you connected on the way with deals on navigators, adapters, and Bluetooth headsets
- Cool Gadgets for the Home: RadioShack has the must-haves for your home including magicJackGo, projection clock radios, cordless phones and more
RadioShack has long been the retailer for those seeking the best, highest quality electronics products in a neighborhood setting. The company has maintained a focus on innovative products, providing education on those products and how they work, and championing the makers community.
For more information, visit www.radioshack.com or a store near you.
RadioShack is a leading national retailer of innovative technology products and services, as well as products related to personal and home technology and power supply needs. The neighborhood electronics store offers products and services from top national brands and exclusive private brands as well as mobile services through its wireless partner Sprint, all within a comfortable and convenient shopping environment. Founded in 1921, RadioShack is owned today by General Wireless, Inc., which acquired the storied brand in March 2015. The new RadioShack has over 1,700 company-owned stores, including 1,400 Sprint Stores at RadioShack, located nationwide. Instagram: @radioshack | Twitter: @radioshack | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RadioShack