Rainbow Child Care Opens Second School In Fort Wayne
FORT WAYNE, Ind., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rainbow Child Care Center is expanding its presence in the Fort Wayne market with the opening of a second school on the southwest side of the city. The school is scheduled to open in mid-June and is located at 7856 Carnegie Blvd. Rainbow has been providing early care and educational programs for the families of Indiana since 2010 and has demonstrated great success in each of their markets. This will be the Company's 8th school in the greater Indianapolis area, with a 9th opening in Brownsburg, Indiana later this summer.
"From the time we broke ground and installed the first sign we have had a very high volume of enrollment inquires, and we anticipate opening with at least 30 pre-registered families," said Karen Krygier, Chief Operating Officer of Rainbow Child Care Center. "We are looking forward to providing the children in this community exceptional early education experiences in a 'home away from home' atmosphere.
Rainbow is a premium early education provider that has been servicing communities in Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia for over 25 years. Rainbow founders Pat and Laura Fenton were inspired after the birth of their first son, to create a state-of-the-art quality facility that would promote early education and exploration, with a "home away from home" feeling. Today Rainbow is a leading provider in early education offering an inclusive curriculum enhanced with enrichment programs to ensure school readiness and lifelong learning success.
Rainbow Offerings Include:
- The Creative Curriculum®- a nationally recognized program that is built upon creating individual experiences for each child
- Zoo-phonics® reading readiness curriculum to hone reading skills
- Baby Signs® - helps babies communicate before they can talk
- Designated gross motor room or gymnasium in each school
- Balanced and nutritious snacks and meals served to promote healthy eating habits
- Inclusive enrichment programs –offering every child an appropriate balance of movement and sports, nutrition, appreciation for the arts and exposure to technology
- Before and After School programs
- Summer Camp and School Break programs
Rainbow also offers community business partnership opportunities for employers in our local markets including businesses, corporations, hospitals and universities. Current partnerships include Ford, Lexus Nexus, University of Michigan, Lutheran Health Network and Vera Bradley.
For additional information regarding enrollment at this school or partnership opportunities please contact Director of Marketing, Kimm Combs at 1.800.LEARN or email: email@example.com. To learn more about Rainbow's offerings please visit us at: www.rainbowccc.com or https://www.facebook.com/rainbowccc
SOURCE Rainbow Child Care Center