Rally Software to Present at Agile Israel 2012
Workshop, Keynote, and Presentation Will Focus on Agile Collaboration and Design Thinking
BOULDER, Colo., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally's® Agile Fellow, Jean Tabaka, and Lead Agile Coach, Karl Scotland, will deliver a workshop and two sessions at the Annual Agile Israel in Tel Aviv, Israel. Jean and Karl will share experiences and best practices for applying Agile throughout the enterprise.
- Who: Rally's Agile Fellow, Jean Tabaka, and Lead Agile Coach, Karl Scotland
- What: In addition to the closing keynote, "Applying Design Thinking and Complexity Theory in Agile Organizations," Jean will deliver a two-day workshop ahead of the conference based on her book, Collaboration Explained: Facilitation Skills for Software Product Leaders. Karl Scotland will deliver the thought-provoking presentation "Always Start with the 'Why'."
- When: Monday - Wednesday, June 25-27
- Better Collaboration through Facilitation: Collaboration Explained - Jean Tabaka, June 25-26
- "Always Start with the 'Why'" Karl Scotland, June 27 10:15-10:45 IDT
- "Applying Design Thinking and Complexity Theory in Agile Organizations" Jean Tabaka, June 27 15:20-16:20
- Where: Agile Israel, Hilton Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Why: Learn what real organizations are doing to succeed using Agile development
Jean has over 25 years of experience in the software development industry, specializing in scaling Agile practices, applying Lean principles, and building continuous planning and testing into organisations. She also creates a strong collaborative approach in how she guides organisations in adopting Agile. Jean is a Certified ScrumMaster and Practitioner, a Certified Scrum Trainer, and a Certified Professional Facilitator. She holds a Masters in Computer Science from Johns Hopkins University and is the author of Collaboration Explained: Facilitation Skills for Software Project Leaders published in the Addison-Wesley Agile Software Development Series, 2006.
Karl is a versatile software practitioner with over 15 years of experience covering development, project management, team leadership, coaching and training. For the last 10 years he has been successfully applying Agile methods, and most recently has been a pioneer and advocate of using Kanban for software development. He is a founding member of the Lean Systems Society and the Limited WIP Society, and has previously championed Agile and Lean thinking with the BBC, Yahoo! and EMC Consulting.
Rally is a recognized leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM). Rally is dedicated to helping organizations embrace Agile development and portfolio management practices that increase the pace of innovation, improve product quality and boost customer satisfaction. The company's experienced services group, including training through Agile University, guides companies through the organizational change for becoming innovative, Agile businesses. Together, Rally's on-demand Agile ALM platform and its leading Kanban-based project collaboration tool, AgileZen, support more than 136,000 users in 116 countries.
Rally, the Rally logo, Rally Software Development, Agile University and AgileZen are trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Rally Software
More by this Source
Rally Software's Ryan Martens Named Boulder Chamber's 2014 Business Person of the Year
Mar 26, 2014, 15:00 ET
Rally Software Announces Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014
Mar 20, 2014, 16:25 ET
Rally Software to Host Statewide Apps Challenge
Mar 17, 2014, 10:07 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.