Rally Software to Present at Rocky Mountain Project Management Symposium
Presentations by CTO and Agile Coach Will Share Best Practices for Project and Program Managers Applying Agile Practices
BOULDER, Colo., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally®, the leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM), today announced that Rally's co-CTO Zach Nies and Agile coach Isaac Montgomery will present three sessions at the Annual Rocky Mountain Project Management Symposium in Denver, Colorado. Nies and Montgomery will share real-world scenarios and best practices for applying Agile practices to project management.
- Who: Rally's co-CTO Zach Nies and Agile coach Isaac Montgomery
- What: Nies will serve as an expert on the "MakingAgileWorkintheRealWorld" panel, which taps into how real organizations make Agile development work. Montgomery will present two sessions - "DistributedAgile: HowtoProduceResults" and "ScalingAgiletoAmplifyResults."
- When: Friday, April 20, 2012
- "Making Agile Work in the Real World" panel, 9:30-11:00 am MT
- "Scaling Agile to Amplify Results," 1:15-2:15 pm MT
- "Distributed Agile: How to Produce Results," 2:30-3:30 pm MT
- Where: The AnnualRockyMountainProjectManagementSymposium, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Colorado
- Why: Learn what real organizations have to done to succeed using Agile development
Montgomery has more than 15 years of project leadership, management and consulting experience for software development organizations in the military, energy, financial services and medical solutions industries. He is a certified PMP and Scrum Master / Practitioner and holds a Masters in Business Administration and a B.S. in Information Management.
Nies has more than 25 years of engineering and product development experience. Prior to joining Rally, Nies was co-founder of a startup that radically changed how creative professionals managed projects. He also served as Chief Software Architect at Quark, where he provided the technological vision for the company.
Rally is the recognized leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM). Rally is dedicated to helping organizations embrace Agile and Lean development and portfolio management practices that dramatically increase the pace of innovation, improve product quality and boost customer satisfaction. According to a study by QSM Associates, software-driven companies that rely on Rally's Agile ALM products and services are 50% faster to market and 25% more productive than industry averages. The company's experienced services group, including training through Agile University, guides companies through the organizational change required to become innovative, Agile businesses. Together, Rally's on-demand Agile ALM platform and its leading Kanban-based project collaboration tool, AgileZen, support more than 136,000 users in 116 countries.
Rally, the Rally logo, Rally Software Development, Agile University and AgileZen are trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Rally Software
More by this Source
Rally Software Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
Dec 05, 2013, 16:15 ET
Rally Software's Chief Technologist to Present at 2013 Lean Startup Conference
Dec 03, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.