BOULDER, Colo., May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally®, the leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM), today announced that Agile Coach Karl Scotland and Product Owner Larry Maccherone will present at the Lean Software & Systems Conference in Boston, Mass. Karl and Larry will introduce a disruptive new form of quantitative feedback using Kanban methods.
- Who: Karl Scotland, Rally Agile Coach, and Larry Maccherone, Rally Product Owner
- What: "KanbanMetrics: APerformanceIndexFramework"
- When: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 from 4:20-5:00 p.m. ET
- Where: The LeanSoftware& SystemsConference, Seaport Hotel, Boston, Mass.
- Why: Kanban is about visualizing the work but also about providing quantitative feedback in the form of lead-time and other metrics. This talk introduces a disruptive new form of quantitative feedback, the Time In State InSITe visualization for visualizing any time in state data.
Karl is a versatile software practitioner with more than 15 years of experience covering development, project management, team leadership, coaching and training. For the last 10 years, he has successfully applied Agile methods and serves as a pioneer and advocate of using Kanban Systems for software development. Karl is a founding member of the Lean Software and Systems Consortium and the Limited WIP Society.
Larry loves his roles as the Product Owner of Analytics and Connectors for Rally. Prior to his work at Rally, he spent 7 years as an Agile coach in a variety of organizations. Larry is also working on a PhD in Software Engineering Analytics at Carnegie Mellon University, and he serves on an advisory board for IARPA.
Rally is the recognized leader in Agile application lifecycle management (ALM). Rally is dedicated to helping organizations embrace Agile and Lean development and portfolio management practices that dramatically increase the pace of innovation, improve product quality and boost customer satisfaction. According to a study by QSM Associates, software-driven companies that rely on Rally's Agile ALM products and services are 50% faster to market and 25% more productive than industry averages. The company's experienced services group, including training through Agile University, guides companies through the organizational change required to become innovative, Agile businesses. Together, Rally's on-demand Agile ALM platform and its leading Kanban-based project collaboration tool,AgileZen, support more than 136,000 users in 116 countries.
Rally, the Rally logo, Rally Software Development, Agile University and AgileZen are trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Rally Software