Ram and Mopar Provide the Keys to Personalize All-new 2015 Ram ProMaster City More than 60 Mopar accessories are available to customize Ram's new small van
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Commercial customers can create a custom mobile office or workspace with Mopar accessories available for the 2015 Ram ProMaster City
- The best-in-class features, versatility and functionality of the ProMaster City can be complemented with Mopar accessories for exteriors, interiors, towing, security, lifestyle and more
- Select Mopar accessories are available through the Mopar Custom Shop, allowing owners to modify the ProMaster City before taking delivery
- Commercial and small business owners purchasing Mopar accessories for ProMaster City are eligible for "On The Job" incentives and discounts
Mopar is ready to go to work with the all-new 2015 Ram ProMaster City, offering more than 60 accessories to help commercial customers personalize Ram's new small van workhouse to perfectly suit any task, trade or transport need.
Already the embodiment of versatility, providing big capability in a small package through best-in-class features such as payload, capacity and fuel economy, the 2015 Ram ProMaster City can be augmented even further with a great offering of Mopar products. Accessories for the interior, exterior, towing, security, electronics, safety and lifestyle are available to assist businesses large and small in getting the job done.
"Commercial customers can pull from a list of Mopar products tailored to personalize the all-new Ram ProMaster City and create their own vision of a workshop on wheels," said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO — Mopar, Chrysler Group's service, parts and customer-care brand. "Owners can choose from upfit options such as towing packages, roof racks, carriers and more to adapt Ram's new small van to exactly fit their business needs."
"As businesses strive for lower costs, the demand for a smaller, more efficient van has increased and Ram Commercial is answering the bell with the all-new ProMaster City," said Reid Bigland, President and CEO — Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "Years ago, the selection of delivery and cargo vehicles was limited and those offerings didn't focus on cost of ownership. Today all of that has changed with the recent introduction of the full-size Ram ProMaster, and the now the Ram ProMaster City."
Based on the successful Fiat Doblo platform but also endowed with distinct Ram Truck elements and features, the Ram ProMaster City can be modified to fit any job with Mopar accessories. Mopar canvas seat covers, cargo mats, floor mats and slush mats are available for the interior, as well as work ready options, including a tool bag, duffle bag and cooler. The smooth lines, versatility and refinement of the Ram ProMaster City exterior can be protected with window deflectors and splash guards. Customizable graphics packages are available from Mopar to take advantage of the ProMaster City's large exterior real estate, which transform the van into a rolling billboard.
When extra capacity is required, Mopar is ready to shoulder the load with a number of towing accessories for the Ram ProMaster City, including ball mount adapters, trailer hitch balls, hitch receiver, hitch receiver plugs and a trailer-tow wiring harness.
Mopar also can help keep the ProMaster City mobile workshop safe, secure and connected. The Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS) is available in a variety of packages for the United States and Canada, and rear park distance sensors alert drivers when obstacles loom near in the rear.
Customers can build their own mobile workshop using Mopar accessories. A universal handsfree cell phone kit keeps workers in touch responsibly while in transit, and Mopar Web takes the office on the road through a private mobile network. A variety of Mopar racks and carriers, including a Mopar roof rack, roof basket, bike carrier, ski carrier and cargo basket, provide additional space for transporting passenger luggage or other work materials.
Ram ProMaster City owners also can choose to personalize the Ram brand's new Class 1 entry with select Mopar products through the Mopar Custom Shop. Specified accessories can be chosen during the ordering process to custom fit the needs of commercial customers. The additional Mopar accessories are installed before delivery to the dealership and are included on the vehicle's Monroney sticker, assuring the products are covered under the warranty and add to the vehicle's residual value.
"On The Job"
For commercial customers seeking to modify the Ram ProMaster City, Chrysler Group's "On The Job" vehicle program offers a variety of incentives and discounts to assist in designing a vehicle that addresses unique work needs. Mopar certificates, custom upfit allowances, service contracts and cash allowances are just a few incentives available for business owners at any of Chrysler Group's 2,317 dealerships.
Business owners may take advantage of these incentives in addition to existing BusinessLink or retail specials. Most Chrysler Group vehicles qualify for "On The Job" program advantages when the vehicle is purchased for business use. For "On The Job" program information, call (877) ONTHEJOB.
The following are select Mopar parts and accessories available for the all-new 2015 Ram ProMaster City:
- Multiple towing accessories
- Multiple roof racks and carriers
- Customizable graphics packages
- Mopar Web
- Universal handsfree cell phone kit
- Mopar EVTS
- Rear park distance sensors
- DOT Approved Roadside Safety Kit
- Tool bags and totes
- Canvas seat covers
- Cargo mats
- Floor mats
- Slush mats
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product but truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is Chrysler Group LLC's service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in more than 130 markets, integrating service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for Chrysler Group brands as well as FIAT brands.
Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for Chrysler Group and FIAT vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.
Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with customers
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format. First to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- wiAdvisor: first to provide factory-connected tablet technology in the service lane for instant vehicle diagnosis
- wiTech: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car
Follow Mopar brand and Chrysler Group news and video on:
Chrysler On Demand (COD): www.chryslerondemand.com
Company blog: blog.chryslergroupllc.com
Company website: www.chryslergroupllc.com
Mopar website: www.mopar.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mopar or www.facebook.com/ChryslerGroup
Media website: www.media.chrysler.com
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/officialmopar or www.pinterest.com/chryslergroup
Instagram: www.instagram.com/officialmopar or www.instagram.com/chryslergroup
Twitter: www.twitter.com/officialmopar or www.twitter.com/chrysler
YouTube: www.youtube.com/mopar or www.youtube.com/pentastarvideo
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC