CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, March 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of eight companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the fourth quarter of 2016 (4Q2016) and for the year 2016, ended December 31, 2016. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 2016 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 3.7 billion, a drop of 13.1% as compared with 2015;
- 2016 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.6 billion, 15.3% lower than 2015 (R$ 3.1 billion);
- 2016 EBITDA is R$ 142.7 million, 11.8% lower than 2015 and Adjusted EBITDA 2016 is R$ 252.1 million;
- R$ 67.2 million of Net Loss in 2016, with a Net Margin of -2.6%, against Net Loss of R$ 24.6 million in 2015.
The main highlights of the 4Q2016 are as follows:
- Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 622.4 million in 4Q2016, 23.6% lower than the 4Q2015 (R$ 814.9 million);
- EBITDA decreased 95.2% in 4Q2016 compared with 4Q2015, reaching R$ 1.0 million against R$ 21.4 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales totaled US$ 39.6 million in the quarter, an increase of 7.5%, compared with the same quarter in 2015 (US$ 36.8 million);
- Net Loss of R$ 48.5 million in the quarter and Net Margin of -7.8%, against net loss of R$ 21.0 million in 4Q2015.
Conference Call Results
MARCH 24th 2017, Friday,
11:00 AM. Brasilia
10:00 AM. New York
3:00 PM. London
+55 (11) 3193-1001/2820-4001
For simultaneous translation into english, please dial: + 1 786 924-6977/ 888 700-0802 (calls from NYC)
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+55 54) 3239.2505
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/randon-reports-fourth-quarter-and-year-2016-results-300428537.html
SOURCE Randon S.A.