Randon Reports its 4Q2012 and 2012 Fiscal Period Results
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of ten companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q2012) and for the 2012 fiscal period ended Dec 31, 2012. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 2012 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, was R$ 5.3 billion, a decline of 16.2% as compared with 2011;
- 2012 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 3.5 billion, 15.7% down from 2011;
- 2012 EBITDA was R$ 286.6 million, 48.5% down from 2011;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 42.6 million in 2012, with a Net Margin of 1.2%.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA showed a decline, in 4Q12, of 30.0% compared with 4Q2011, reaching R$ 73.5 million;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 65.5 million in the quarter, a decrease of 26.0% compared with the same quarter in 2011;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 15.6 million in the quarter, 69.0% down from 4Q2011.
Conference Call on Results
01 MAR 2013, Friday,
11:30 AM. Brasilia
09:30 AM. New York
2:30 PM. London
+55 (11) 3127.4971
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Simultaneous Translation to English
+ 1 516-3001066 Calling from NY
+ 55 11 3127.4971 Calling from SP
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3239.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A.- Implementos e Participacoes
More by this Source
Randon anuncia os resultados do quarto trimestre e acumulado 2012
Feb 28, 2013, 08:29 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.