NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The rapid prototyping materials market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 26.8% from 2016 to 2021"
The rapid prototyping materials market is expected to reach USD 903.8 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 26.8% from 2016 to 2021. Rapid prototyping is used in the additive manufacturing process to create testing models, which are required in tooling and casting. This further drives the growth of the rapid prototyping materials market during the forecast period. The report covers the rapid prototyping materials market segmented on the basis of type, form, function, end user, and region.
"The manufacturing & construction segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
The manufacturing & construction end user segment of the rapid prototyping materials market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Prototyping is mainly utilized in manufacturing & construction, as it helps study models before their actual implementation. Prototyping can also serve the purpose of testing the parts with increase or decrease in dimensional scales. Thus, increasing applicability of rapid prototyping materials in the manufacturing & construction industries worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
"The rapid prototyping materials market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
The rapid prototyping materials market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021. This growth is mainly attributed to the increasing demand of rapid prototyping materials across varied end-use industries, such as healthcare, consumer goods, and aerospace & defense. Moreover, low cost and easy availability of raw materials is another significant factor propelling the growth of the rapid prototyping materials market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Several primary interviews with market experts have been conducted across four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The primary participants considered for the study are C level executives, managers, and D level executives of the tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 11%, Tier 2 - 33%, Tier 3 - 56%
- By Designation - C Level - 20%, Director Level - 10%, Others - 70%
- By Region - North America - 42%, Europe - 33%, Asia-Pacific - 17%, RoW - 8%
Key companies operating in this market include 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), Arkema S.A. (France), Stratasys Ltd. (U.S.), Royal DSM N.V. (Netherlands), EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems (Germany), CRP Group (U.S.), Materialise NV (Belgium), Oxford Performance Materials (U.S.), Golden Plastics (Hong Kong), LPW Technology Ltd. (U.K.), Carpenter Technology Corporation (U.S.), Renishaw Plc (U.K.), and Arcam AB (Sweden), among others.
"Reasons to buy the report":
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, form, function, end user, and region.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide in-depth insights into the rapid prototyping materials market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the rapid prototyping materials market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on type, form, function, end user, and region have been conducted to offer an overall view of the rapid prototyping materials market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes information about key players, financial highlights, product portfolios, and growth strategies.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04143836-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rapid-prototyping-materials-market-by-type-form-function-end-user---global-forecast-to-2021-300329161.html