LONDON, August 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Worldwide business leaders will gather for Ethical Corporation's 7th Annual CR Reporting and Communications Summit in London (27-28 Nov) to discuss and share best practice in CR reporting and sustainable communications
Ethical Corporation's CR Reporting and Communications Summit will bring together heads of CSR and comms for the 7th year. The Summit, taking place in London in November, will host two jam-packed days of honest discussions and practical sessions on what matters most to CR reporting and sustainable comms professionals.
CSR reporting and communications has become an increasingly important process in any business, with GRI stating that, "sustainability reporting is a vital step for managing change towards a sustainable global economy - one that combines long term profitability with social justice and environmental care."
The Summit will attract the top reporting and communications heads from all over Europe. Across the two days topics will be delivered by leaders in the industry such as;
- Miguel Veiga-Pestana, Vice President, Global External Affairs and Media Relations at Unilever
- Olivia Ross, Head of Sustainable Communications at IKEA
- Katie Buchanan, Head of Sustainability and Reporting at Virgin Media
- Filippo Bettini, Head of Group Sustainability & Risk Governance at Pirelli SPA
- Richard Ellis, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at Alliance Boots
- And many more...
The Summit focuses on two key areas; day 1 bringing best practises on CR reporting processes and management, day 2 focusing on sustainable comms best practise, learning ways to engage internal and external stakeholders.
After months of research, the agenda reflects what is of most importance to the industry. The agenda features:
- Show the board the business value of a CR disclosure strategy - with real life examples from Heads of CR & Comms
- Demystify the G4 guidelines - with an opportunity to ask questions straight to the c-suite of GRI
- Save time, money and resources on the nitty gritty of reporting - with new methods to manage data and develop relevant and material KPIs
- Remain relevant and engaging - by optimising on formats and use of new media channels
- Take corporate sustainability communications strategy to the next level - with best practice on employee, supplier and customer engagement techniques
Elina Yumasheva, Conference Director for Ethical Corporation stated, "CR Reporting and Communications is a unique event. It's aimed to help corporations develop material for their business CR disclosure strategy to improve business performance. The event will discuss the pros and cons of the GRI G4 Guidelines and provide a thorough overview of other sustainability reporting guidelines such as IIRC and SASB." For more information on the summit visit here: http://www.ethicalcorp.com/reporting
Scheduled speaking companies at the event include:
*IKEA* *Unilever* *RBS* *Virgin Media* * Pirelli* * Centrica* *UPM* *GRI * *Alliance Boots* *Marks & Spencer* *The Co-operative* *Akzo Nobel* *Nestle* * Heineken* *ING Group* *Tetra Pack* *Titan Group*
A complete agenda and speaker list for the summit can be found here: http://www.ethicalcorp.com/reporting
About Ethical Corporation
Ethical Corporation has provided business intelligence for sustainability since 2001 and its conferences are widely recognised as the best in the field. It provides objective analysis for big businesses, NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and service providers to the corporate sustainability industry. Ethical Corporation is 100% focused on global ethical business and how large companies are responding to the sustainable business agenda.
Its flagship conference is the Responsible Business Summit, which takes place during the first week of May each year in London. In the past three years the summit has expanded to New York, and will take place in Asia for the first time this year.
Tags: CR reporting, CR disclosure, Sustainability reporting, CR communications, Sustainability comms, Sustainability communications, CR reporting Unilever, CR reporting IKEA, GRI, G4 guidelines, Integrated reporting best practice
For more information contact:
SOURCE Ethical Corporation