SAN FRANCISCO, October 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global ready to drink (RTD) tea and coffee market is expected to reach USD 116.13 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. RTD tea and coffee are a part of the growing trend in the soft drinks industry. These drinks are not only perceived as instant energy drinks but also form a part of lifestyles in major countries around the world. The enhanced nutritional benefits and compatibility with different flavors is driving the demand for these products.
The major factor promoting the ready to drink tea and coffee market is the rising health awareness and disposable incomes of the population. The growing consumption of on-the-go health drinks has largely impacted the demand for these products. The changing retail scenario and rise of e-commerce as the new distribution channel is expected to boost the market demand for these products over the forecast period. The growing café culture and the changing habits related to tastes and flavors have fueled the market demand for these products.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Ready to Drink (RTD) Tea And Coffee Market Analysis By Product (RTD Tea, RTD Coffee), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food Service), By Packaging (Canned, Glass Bottle, PET Bottle), By Price Segment (Premium, Regular, Fountain) And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ready-to-drink-tea-and-ready-to-drink-coffee-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Foodservice segment is expected to be the fastest-growing distribution channel at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2024. Rising trend of restaurant dining coupled with the popularity of cafes and snack parlors is expected to drive market demand. High availability of the product in remote areas is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
- RTD tea was the dominant product segment with a demand of over USD 84 billion by 2024. The enhanced health benefits coupled with increased demand for flavored ice teas are expected to drive market growth.
- Regular price segment products are expected to experience high demand owing to various flavors and economical pricing of the product. The global market value for regular price segment in 2015 was over USD 27 Billion.
- MEA is expected to be the fastest growing regional segment with a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2024. The rising café culture in the Middle East owing to high young age population is driving the demand. The high number of coffee plantations in the Africa is expected to drive market growth on account of easy raw material availability.
- The industry is characterized by new products development and introduction of new flavors. The launch of novel products such as mango flavored green tea is expected to drive the industry over the forecast period.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Bread And Baked Food Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bread-baked-food-market
- Mushroom Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mushroom-market
- Anti-Caking Agents Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-caking-agents-market
- Cold Chain Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cold-chain-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global RTD tea and coffee market on the basis of product, distribution channel, packaging, price segment, and region:
- Global RTD Tea and Coffee Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- RTD Tea
- RTD Coffee
- Global RTD Tea and Coffee Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Convenience Store
- Food Service
- Global RTD Tea and Coffee Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Glass Bottle
- PET Bottle
- Global RTD Tea and Coffee Price Segment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Global RTD Tea and Coffee Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/food-and-beverages
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.