MADISON, N.J., June 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy brand-affiliated agents and teams have the most placements of any real estate organization in the nation's top 1,000 agents and teams based on their 2016 results. Realogy franchise brands and company-owned brokerages hold 26% of the top agents and teams as ranked by sales volume and home sale transaction sides, and 36% of top agents and teams ranked by average sales price on the newly released 2017 REAL Trends/The Wall Street Journal report, The Thousand.
"We're proud of the outstanding performance of the agents and agent teams affiliated with our franchise brands and brokerage offices," said Richard A. Smith, chairman, chief executive officer and president. We're committed to serving these all-stars – and every agent in our system – with the exceptional support and resources they need to succeed."
Notable Overall Rankings
Overall, agents and teams affiliated with a Realogy brand account for:
- The most top agents based on sales volume (102) and transaction sides (101), respectively.
- 23 of the top 50 agents (46%) based on average sales price, including 5 of the top 10.
- NRT LLC, Realogy's company-owned brokerage unit, accounted for 60 (24%) of the top agents based on sales volume, including 11 of the top 30.
- Sotheby's International Realty® claimed 46 of the top 250 sales agents in the individual sales volume category, more than any other real estate franchise brand, and had the most individuals represented in the individual average sales price category (10).
- Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate had the highest year-over-year increase from 2016 to 2017. With placements growing in three categories, BHGRE has two affiliated agents in the top 10 rankings by sides and by average sales price, including the No. 1 agent by average sales price.
- CENTURY 21® had an increase of 193% in total individual dollar sales volume and a 58% increase in total sales volume (including team volume), highlighted by two agents in the top 20 for individual sides, and two agents in the top 20 by average sales price.
- Nearly all ERA®-affiliated professionals who earned recognition on both the 2016 and 2017 rankings appeared in higher positions in 2017, with some as high as a 100-spot jump, a testament to ERA's focus on productivity. In addition, ERA has one agent in the top 5 agents by sides.
- Coldwell Banker® saw an 11% increase in the number of agents ranked by sales volume, with two individuals cracking the top 10 list in 2017.
- Corcoran has more individual agents in the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hamptons and Palm Beach markets on the individual sales volume ranking than any other firm.
The REAL Trends/The Wall Street Journal Top Thousand awards program was developed jointly by The Wall Street Journal advertising sales department and REAL Trends, a leading source of analysis and information for the residential real estate brokerage industry. The Thousand honors America's finest real estate agents and their companies and is compiled and analyzed by REAL Trends. The full report is available here.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,200 offices with approximately 274,500 independent sales associates conducting business in 113 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy's brands and also provides related residential real estate services. Realogy also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, Title Resource Group (TRG), a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services and ZapLabsSM, its innovation and technology development subsidiary. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/realogy-affiliated-agents-and-agent-teams-rank-high-among-nations-best-according-to-2017-real-trendsthe-wall-street-journal-report-300478968.html
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.