OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill., Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Redbox, America's destination for new-release movie and video game rentals, presents America's Movie Night on Monday, November 16. The one-day event celebrates America's love of movies with a free movie night for Redbox customers nationwide. Movie fans can participate in America's Movie Night by picking up their promo code on the Redbox® Instagram page (www.Instagram.com/redbox) on November 16 and reserving their movie online or via the Redbox app*.
America's Love of Movies
Redbox has rented more than 4 billion discs and in the third quarter of 2015, rented more than 132 million discs at more than 33,000 Redbox locations nationwide. Redbox has everyone's movie pick, whether it's a comedy or family film, an action movie, drama, or horror flick:
- Need a good laugh? Try Spy, Pitch Perfect 2, Get Hard and more new comedy movies.
- Looking for a thrill? Try these action flicks: San Andreas, Terminator: Genisys, Furious 7 and more top action movies.
- Curl up on the couch for family night with Inside Out, Home, Tomorrowland and more kid and family movies.
- Escape with some drama and try The Age of Adaline, The Longest Ride, Southpaw and more drama films.
- And if free movies make you want to scream for joy, try Gallows, Poltergeist, Insidious Chapter 3 and more of the latest horror movies.
Visit Redbox.com/Movies for a full line up of new movies available to rent on America's Movie Night. For updates about title availability, kiosk locations and product features, sign-up for the Redbox Text Club by texting SIGNUP to 727272**, sign up for emails at redbox.com/email or follow Redbox at www.facebook.com/redbox or www.instagram.com/redbox.
*Offer ends 11/16/15. Discount is for first rental day only. Payment card required. Must rent in one transaction. Game rentals are not eligible for discounts. Valid email required. Subject to cancellation/change.
Redbox, an Outerwall Inc. (Nasdaq: OUTR) brand, offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video-game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 4 billion discs and is available at more than 33,000 U.S. locations, including leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, and select Walgreens, Walmart and McDonald's locations. For more information, visit www.redbox.com and for more information about Outerwall Inc., visit www.outerwall.com.